SCIENCE HILL @ BOONE

FUB

Haha calm down a bit. Not my victory, I was just an impartial viewer of the game. I did hate to see the young man go down as he's an outstanding player. And no need to play the small school card, quantity helps but quality wins you games as last year's game showed between the two schools. In my opinion South is hands down the best 5A school in the Big 8 this year.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

The fact is Boone will be out matched in every sense of the word. But I also thought that was the case last year and we saw how that turned out. So you never know with these two teams... but I'm going to have to go with the facts and The Hill although my heart is saying "UPSET". :popcorneater:

Edited by Cap1

The fact is Boone will be out matched in every sense of the word. But I also thought that was the case last year and we saw how that turned out. So you never know with these two teams... but I'm going to have to go with the facts and The Hill although my heart is saying "UPSET". :popcorneater:

out matched last year wow,BOONE'S D LINE smacked them around the last two years,it will happen again this year.as for the rest i just dont know.in other post i have said if Science Hill fixes there line problems they will be tough.THEY ARE SOFT AND WON'T HIT.they will be hit friday night.

out matched last year wow,BOONE'S D LINE smacked them around the last two years,it will happen again this year.as for the rest i just dont know.in other post i have said if Science Hill fixes there line problems they will be tough.THEY ARE SOFT AND WON'T HIT.they will be hit friday night.

Go back and read his post FUB . You got so riled up you ran right over his word thought. He didn't say they were.

This is not your mama's Science Hill. You can live in your world of wishful thinking all you want, but they won't be soft and they will hit plenty. I saw plenty of evidence Friday night. You better hope #27 doesn't knock out your star RB. You guys would really be hurting without his 20 carries. Instead of hoping you can outhit them, hope your pass defense can come alive. You may have a chance if you can contain # 1. I'm sure Coach Jenkins will have some good schemes for going after Snyder.

Good luck and good health to both teams. Should be a great atmosphere at Gray.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

I'm assuming you mean Tn Hi > South, and if so, I agree Cap. I thought that when we won the game. Fairly even , but I would give the nod to the Vikings right now. It remains to be seen what we will become with our starting QB returning to full time duty.

If the Blazers can put together 2 halves, I think this could be the best game of the week to see...also there should be plenty of room on the visitors side to sit and enjoy Boone's awesome concession stand. :hungry: I may have to roll over there.

Nope, not even close. Science Hill will burn the blazers badly. Boone blitzed by Betsy. Rebs beat Betsy. Toppers rolled the Rebs. Toppers how many ever they want.

I'm assuming you mean Tn Hi > South, and if so, I agree Cap. I thought that when we won the game. Fairly even , but I would give the nod to the Vikings right now. It remains to be seen what we will become with our starting QB returning to full time duty.

I think the Vikings are a much better team than Boone or South... they (or more specifically our QB) can't get away from bringing out the rope and hanging themselves with crucial turnovers each and every game. I had to listen to the South game on the radio but I still came away with the belief that THS controlled their own destiny but gave it away with the turnover by the QB inside the redzone (when they seemed to be going in for the knockout score) at the end of the game and were instead outplayed the last 3 minutes of the game by the Rebels. The Vikings beat Boone all over the field and this was without several starters all night including #10 who is our admitted go to man. Like I said... in my book the facts tell me that this game will be a blowout. But like I also said... you never can tell with Boone and The Hill. The Toppers seem to play their worst game of the season against Boone. It's like they get stunned right out the box with Boone's hard nose style of play at the beginning of the games. Boone's biggest problem in my book is that they don't have a quick score threat on the team that I could see. They also have difficulty making up for their lack of speed in the secondary contrary to several Boone fans alluding to them being an athletic team. If they pull the linebackers to help with pass protection (as they did against the Vikings) they will get severely burned by the Topper back... and you can count on that.

I think the Vikings are a much better team than Boone or South... they (or more specifically our QB) can't get away from bringing out the rope and hanging themselves with crucial turnovers each and every game. I had to listen to the South game on the radio but I still came away with the belief that THS controlled their own destiny but gave it away with the turnover by the QB inside the redzone (when they seemed to be going in for the knockout score) at the end of the game and were instead outplayed the last 3 minutes of the game by the Rebels. The Vikings beat Boone all over the field and this was without several starters all night including #10 who is our admitted go to man. Like I said... in my book the facts tell me that this game will be a blowout. But like I also said... you never can tell with Boone and The Hill. The Toppers seem to play their worst game of the season against Boone. It's like they get stunned right out the box with Boone's hard nose style of play at the beginning of the games. Boone's biggest problem in my book is that they don't have a quick score threat on the team that I could see. They also have difficulty making up for their lack of speed in the secondary contrary to several Boone fans alluding to them being an athletic team. If they pull the linebackers to help with pass protection (as they did against the Vikings) they will get severely burned by the Topper back... and you can count on that.

Solid :thumb: , but don't be too hard on the QB. He is asked to do a lot is that system. He made perfect throws on the 1st two TDs in our game. The one to Lavergne was a beauty.

Solid :thumb: , but don't be too hard on the QB. He is asked to do a lot is that system. He made perfect throws on the 1st two TDs in our game. The one to Lavergne was a beauty.

Thanks for the reminder Crawdad. I'm a Cowboy fan so I should be use to this. Take away the turnovers and he is statistically the best QB in the conference. Speaking of... what is the call on your #10?

Thanks for the reminder Crawdad. I'm a Cowboy fan so I should be use to this. Take away the turnovers and he is statistically the best QB in the conference. Speaking of... what is the call on your #10?

I believe he is ok. He was held out at SH as precautionary and the way he was limping he could have been very vulnerable to worse injury. I would think he will dress but probably not play unless circumstances dictate an "emergency". Thanks for asking. He is a good kid.

I love it how in your opinion Tennessee High is always the better team no matter if they win or lose. Should we call that optimism or ignorance, either was i envy it.