11a

THAjoker45

Hampshire just beat collinwood at collinwood...the same collinwood team that went on the road and beat Santa Fe and richland...wow..someone needs to do their homework

Well good for Hampshire. I forgot Santa Fe in the district. Who does Hampshire have besides Will Boshers?

I believe other teams have more depth and perhaps Hampshire will top out at 2nd or 3rd with all the others trying to catch and beat Mt. Pleasant.

Hampshire will be about 7 deep...this year so in a back to back situation depth could be a problem..they return their starting pg#3 and sg#5.both are around 6ft and their games gave grown in huge amounts over last year..they will definitely be a thorn in the side for teams in the district..while winning the district might be a far stretch, they won't be an easy out like years past..they also return another post #23

I believe the district will end up like this:

1. Mt Pleasant

2. Culleoka

3. Richland

4. Columbia Academy

5. Hampshire

6. Cornersville

1. MTP

2. Culleoka

3. Hampshire

4. Richland/ SF

5. SF/Richland

6. CA

7. Conersville

I think Cully will give MTP all they can handle. Definately will not be a cake walk for MTP to win district. The Warriors have looked extremely solid so far with a very deep bench.

1. MTP

2. Culleoka

3. Hampshire

4. Richland/ SF

5. SF/Richland

6. CA

7. Conersville

I think Cully will give MTP all they can handle. Definately will not be a cake walk for MTP to win district. The Warriors have looked extremely solid so far with a very deep bench.

I agree with you. I believe tomorrow's game with Summertown will be interesting. They are always fast and we will have to definitely bring our "A" game to win and have good bench play. Jackson is always solid in the middle and have been getting other scoring from all over which is good. I am glad we are playing them this year during the regular season.

Hampshire will be about 7 deep...this year so in a back to back situation depth could be a problem..they return their starting pg#3 and sg#5.both are around 6ft and their games gave grown in huge amounts over last year..they will definitely be a thorn in the side for teams in the district..while winning the district might be a far stretch, they won't be an easy out like years past..they also return another post #23

Who does Hampshire play tonight?

I believe the district will end up like this:

1. Mt Pleasant

2. Culleoka

3. Richland

4. Columbia Academy

5. Hampshire

6. Cornersville

I believe richland will go down the list some i watched them play this summer and wasnt impressed. Culleoka looks tough this year and see them winning or coming close this year and though cornersville was going to be good this year saw them too this summer and saw them beating hampshire and richland this year but since they lost their big guy they have been losing by big numbers. Hampsire has no one but will boshiers and haven't heard anything about ca or mtp.

I believe richland will go down the list some i watched them play this summer and wasnt impressed. Culleoka looks tough this year and see them winning or coming close this year and though cornersville was going to be good this year saw them too this summer and saw them beating hampshire and richland this year but since they lost their big guy they have been losing by big numbers. Hampsire has no one but will boshiers and haven't heard anything about ca or mtp.

I love it. You think the Raiders will finish worse than third based on this summer.. Agreed MTP is team to beat they have been in district for 2 years and won 2 district tourneys.. Cully will be strong too. Friday Richland lost at Summertown by 7. Saturday night Cully lost at Summertown by 12. HMMMMM... Hampshire will be tough too. Boshiers is strong scorer, but i dont think he scores 33 against MTP or Cully OR Richland like he did at CWOOD. I give Hampshire credit a win at Cwood is a strong indicator that they are not same old Hampshire. No nothing about S fe or CA and that Cornersville is gonna struggle without their star. I say MTP; Richland/Cully; HAMPSHIRE; SANTA FE; CA;CORNERSVILLE

And another point how can u say boshers won't score 33 on richland when he put that many on a team that beat richland..crazy way of thinking there..but ok

You had already said Cwood beat Richland didnt see a need to repeat it. Here goes Cwood beat Richland before Hampshire beat Cwood. Cause i imagine that the District coaches know who is the best scorer in this district, that is why he wont have 33.. Not crazy just facts and i dont care if you give me any credit or not. Just watch how the season goes.