11a

THAjoker45

Culleoka look decent against Summertown. They went 3 minutes without scoring in the 3rd quarter and we all know you can't do that against a solid good team like Summertown. Summertown scored 3 straight 3 pointers during that time frame and Cully could never catch up. Cully plays Santa Fe tonight at Culleoka. I believe this game will be a tight game throughout with Culleoka pulling during 2nd half winning by 10. What about any other district games tonight??

Culleoka look decent against Summertown. They went 3 minutes without scoring in the 3rd quarter and we all know you can't do that against a solid good team like Summertown. Summertown scored 3 straight 3 pointers during that time frame and Cully could never catch up. Cully plays Santa Fe tonight at Culleoka. I believe this game will be a tight game throughout with Culleoka pulling during 2nd half winning by 10. What about any other district games tonight??

I wasn't at the Summertown game but everything I've heard has been that Culleoka out played Summertown and should have won this game. You mentioned the 9 point swing in the 3rd and I hear Cully uncharacteristcally missed free throws in the 4th. I don't know if the pressure got to them or what but indications are the Warriors came away from this game knowing they should have gotten the W.

I wasn't at the Summertown game but everything I've heard has been that Culleoka out played Summertown and should have won this game. You mentioned the 9 point swing in the 3rd and I hear Cully uncharacteristcally missed free throws in the 4th. I don't know if the pressure got to them or what but indications are the Warriors came away from this game knowing they should have gotten the W.

I agree with you. They were leading after one quarter and only trailed by 2 or 3 at halftime. They should have gotten the win. They as well as all teams just need to find consistency and depth in scoring. It's early in season and I believe they show great promise.

I was at the Stown vrs Culley game and Culley played well. They should not have won the came though. They won the first quarter after hitting a few 3 pointers and Stown didn't answer. Stown won all 3 other quarters and controlled the game after the first quarter. Culley did look good and could beat Stown any day but should not have won that game. Stown deserved the win.

Measuring Hampshire against a team that will finish between 3rd and 5th in 12A is an oddity. I also hear that Chase Montgomery is hurt at Cwood, which could explain why Hampshire beat them. Mt Pleasant is the team to beat here. Yes, Cully gave Stown a good game the othenight as did Richland.....gotta remember what Stown lost from last year and that they are much more defensively oriented than in years past.

Be interesting to see how games play out..Santa Fe beat a good cully team....and despite a bad shooting night for Hampshire and a career game for the mtp point guard that game was real close in 4th until 3,consecutive unforced turnovers by Hampshire allowed mtp to win by 13..now those 4 trade opponents..should be a good night for basketball in maury co.

Back to it.. Santa Fe makes the most noise in first night of games. Who will it be fri night?

Hopefully Tuesday was a wake up call for Culleoka. I believe they shot less than 20 % from the field and from the free throw line. Hats off to Santa Fe-- they played their game plan to a t. I am thankful it is the first of the season and not the last. We cannot play like we did Tuesday night and expect to beat Hampshire. So it might be Hampshire's time tonight.

Hopefully Tuesday was a wake up call for Culleoka. I believe they shot less than 20 % from the field and from the free throw line. Hats off to Santa Fe-- they played their game plan to a t. I am thankful it is the first of the season and not the last. We cannot play like we did Tuesday night and expect to beat Hampshire. So it might be Hampshire's time tonight.

anyone attend the Cully / Hampshire game score