Halls High School Football?

lostoledog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess Dan-o didn't read my post.

Who does Halls have that can compare with Cody Blanc? Nobody at the minute. So if we have nobody why do you get rid of the coaching staff...wouldnt u want to get some more players?

Well according to devilsden , all Halls needs is to get someone on the TSSAA executive board and they can start winning every game ...lol

Good luck with that !! lol

Guess Dan-o didn't read my post.

Who does Halls have that can compare with Cody Blanc? Nobody at the minute. So if we have nobody why do you get rid of the coaching staff...wouldnt u want to get some more players?

How do you get more players?As stated by our own coaches wins fix everything.A lot of truth in that statement,so the next question is how do you get the wins?I do like some of the changes that were made this year but our number of players was low so not as much talent to chooe from.Hard to get motivated to play for a team going 1 and 19 over the past two years.How would you fix it?

Got to be players walking the halls that need to be playing for the Devils. Youth program has been to good for to long to suddenely go bad in high school. Lift more, run more, differnet things in the offseason. Look at off and def plays and see if changes need to be made there. Look at coaches staff and see if any changes would help. Im not alking about fireing everybody but maybe change around postions.

Edited by devilsden

Devilsden - positions were changed this year and it didn't help. It doesn't help to change positions when Julian is the one calling the plays on both sides of the ball.

There are kids in the halls of Halls that should be playing football and that would help. Halls had two players that gave all they had this year. Maybe some of the younger classmen should have helped in stepping up. Brady Brown did all he could. Yes, he had his own mistakes but so did the games #12 had a lot on him due to #7 getting a pretty bad injury in the first quarter of Campbell County game. That put him out pretty much the whole CC game and not many plays for Central. I think if he had been his full self, those games would have been a different outcome. #12 had a lot on his shoulders those two games due to he was all there was those two games. Was nice to see him run in his final touchdown on last few seconds of Central game. He deserved it. Those two boys have been an inspiration to a lot of the kids on this team and will definitely be missed.

Although Central beat Halls, just wasn't that impressed with them. Didn't see anything impressive from the Blank kid either. Noticed 25 outplayed him quite a bit.

Guess its a wait and see game for Halls from here. Hoping things change or more kids are going elsewhere.