McMinn -vs- Cleveland

TribeFan

There are some huge problems at Cleveland. The team "looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane". Clearly something is missing. Does Slaughter really run that show? Is he a lame duck? As I understand it he was like the 4th choice in the last selection process. Does EK survive to coach the Blue Raiders next year?

as i said, i honestly can not imagine why they would be playing like that. i just know from personal experience the kind of coach he can be. he may not be very successful where he is, but i know for sure that he runs the show there. i don't know if he'll stay there or not. i just wanted to state that if given players with the right attitude, he can be a great coach.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said anything about an excuse just that we are not the only ones who think those refs are crap. These are the same refs who tossed one of our players for fighting 2 years ago. This would have been justified if he had even been on the field. He was standing on the sideline. I never said they would make a difference in our game but they are a little all over the place sometimes with the calls....maybe they are just not "disciplined".

Face it, your team got their butts handed to them by McMinn County - which had more penalties than Cleveland did. The Cherokees TOTALLY dominated the Blue Raiders, and even had a couple of TD's that were called back. "Whining" won't change the facts!

• 2 weeks later...