Loretto at Waverly

baseballer22

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by wchstiger8:

I wont put a score because it really doesnt matter. A win is a win. This is the second biggest game the Tigers will play this season. We ruined our chances with Lewis Co., but it wont happen again. We are sick and tired of not having any fan support at the games. We lost 2 games and they all stopped coming. We are in the fight for the playoffs. We are going to prove ourselves worthy this Friday. This one is for second place in the region. Whoever has the biggest heart will pull this one out. Speed doesnt matter in a game like this.

How can you say that speed will not matter in this game. Speed has alot to do in every football game no matter what happens. The loretto crew will bring alot of fans more than likely to waverly for this district match-up. This game could come down to who doesn't trun the ball over and who makes the least amount of mistakes. This will be an extremely close game. I can't wait until this game is ready to kick off. Way to go Mustangs and keep it rolling.

Guest snapracin

I will give you that one.I was actually taking a qoute from the tenn. newspaper I read earlier in the year.I am a laker fan in pro ball and they just won their 3rd title last year.before they won 3 years ago its been along time!So i guess their not a powerhouse yet,right!Collinwood will win their 3rd undefeated region championship if they do not falter in the last 3 games.according to the state polls in tenn,1-a,collinwood is a powerhouse.I just really wanted to commit on how good loretto played both them and ezell.everyone has their own opnion,mine may be wrong,but the collinwood trojans are a power house in my book.You can not stay on top forever and yes the ward meister is gone next year,but we are losing a number of future college players.

Guest suprmom

Barrett Earnest had surgery last week on his ACL. He is out for the rest of the football season and will not play basketball either. Wesley Bosheers suffered an akle injury in the Giles Co game and reinjured it against Harpeth and is still doubtful for the Waverly game. Any predictions now?

Posted by suprmom:

Barrett Earnest had surgery last week on his ACL. He is out for the rest of the football season and will not play basketball either. Wesley Bosheers suffered an akle injury in the Giles Co game and reinjured it against Harpeth and is still doubtful for the Waverly game. Any predictions now?

What position does Wesley Bosheers play?

Guest suprmom

He plays WB/RB on the offensive side and SS on the defensive side. He had 243yds rushing with 16 carries and an 11yd reception in the Giles Co game when he was injured in the fourth quarter. Three weeks ago before his injury he was tied for third in the state for scoring with 11 tds and this week he dropped to eleventh after not playing for two games. He is quite the player.

He says the trainer said today that he would be ready for tommorrow night's game but the doctor and the trainer said he could play last week but the coach thought he needed another week's therapy.

Good luck to the Mustangs!!!

:D