Week of Oct. 3rd Play-off Quads

buc55

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are no more confused than the rest of us...as to who travels no one knows as yet...a lot of games to be played that will affect that.

yes Hampton will stay home this year also all teams in this region will stay home 123456a its region 1 year the rest is CONFUSING as TSSAA always makes it

dresden plays better on the road anyways. Less distractions. Memphis would be a fun trip!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Less distrations?? better think again or better yet ask someone who's had that priviledge...I have and its far from fun ..just sayin

Record can effect playoff ranking and that impacts seeding. Don't forget the Voodoo Math behind the seeding.

There you go again, rlh. I can assure you I'm not as ignorant as you apparently perceive me to be. I don't think I've made a single post in a week that you didn't attempt to correct. Please reread the post I was addressing. He ask if the best record for a semi final match would get home field. As I said, at that point of the playoffs, records don't matter! I am very aware of how the playoffs seeding is determined. Once it is determined, records don't matter.

There you go again, rlh. I can assure you I'm not as ignorant as you apparently perceive me to be. I don't think I've made a single post in a week that you didn't attempt to correct. Please reread the post I was addressing. He ask if the best record for a semi final match would get home field. As I said, at that point of the playoffs, records don't matter! I am very aware of how the playoffs seeding is determined. Once it is determined, records don't matter

You really need to lighten up with the Paranoia Francis. I told you once before that this stuff is just for fun. I thought these threads were a discussion. However, this is the first time you have made this statement.

Once it is determined, records don't matter

However, once the brackets have been laid out, it has never mattered. Lose and go home. :roflol:

However, the best seed (unless its a tie in the semi) determines home field as you pointed out. But guess what, that is determined by several factors including the number of wins as well as the wins of opponents etc. This system is rather complicated is the point I have been making.

wmkomet.gif

Edited by rlh