5A Top Ten

just1np

Guest region4fan

It does not sound like your offense ( BLAZE) rolled all over Smyrna on Thursday. You scored all nine points on field goals. What happened to RICO rollin all over? You need to remember that Rico is NOT your whole team. I really hate it when people refer to teams as if one person is the only one that makes it win. You owe it to those hard-working offensive lineman who get no credit ever. I think that Blackman has the BEST o-line in region 4. Now give the rest of your team some props. What happens if Rico goes down...your team will not think they can win w/o him!!I am not trying to put you or your team down...just give credit to all the team and coaches.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

It does not sound like your offense ( BLAZE) rolled all over Smyrna on Thursday. You scored all nine points on field goals. What happened to RICO rollin all over? You need to remember that Rico is NOT your whole team. I really hate it when people refer to teams as if one person is the only one that makes it win. You owe it to those hard-working offensive lineman who get no credit ever. I think that Blackman has the BEST o-line in region 4. Now give the rest of your team some props. What happens if Rico goes down...your team will not think they can win w/o him!!I am not trying to put you or your team down...just give credit to all the team and coaches.

i agree with region4fan when he/she states that our o-line does not get enough credit. bhs won games without rico and could again if they had to. rico does not make the team. he keeps up morale and does a great job, yes, but there are 10 other guys out there who make his star plays possible. special thanks to the o-line: david hargis, brad brandon, drew copeland, travis williams, derek bowen, and john marc stevens for getting us through some tough games! and josh dennis for getting us through even tougher ones. :D GO BLAZE!!

Posted by region4fan:

Posted by AW21:

watch out for Bolton in shelby county they could upset somebody in the playoffs just ask Houston how improved this team is. germantown is still the team to beat and probably represent Shelby in the semifinals

Let`s not forget JCM before we start talking about a Shelby county team in the semi-finals. They have a great defense and several offensive weapons. True Germantown is good, but the Cougars have plans too.