South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Your joking. Grider is not this dumb. Grider must have played our JV boys tonight. Some of these JV boys have to play tomorrow night. I hope Grider did not get them to tired. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, they will be tired after tommorrow night. They will be playing the whole 4th quarter. Heck they might even get to go in during the 3rd quarter.

I can't even respond to this. I have seen some crazy posts, but this one takes the cake. Boyd is 8-0 and ranked #1 in 2A. 56 points WILL NOT be scored by South Pitt. I will bet The Ponderosa on that.

The Ponderosa? I know your not that old Ambassador. Maybe you are if you know what I am talking about, or if we are talking about the same thing. That just confused me. My grandparents used to watch that show. My nanny still does. Lol. Anyways....I feel very confident about my prediction. Me and you usually agree, but not this week. Rankings mean nothing. You will become a believer Friday night.

Edited by NoCompetition2

The Ponderosa? I know your not that old Ambassador. Maybe you are if you know what I am talking about, or if we are talking about the same thing. That just confused me. My grandparents used to watch that show. My nanny still does. Lol. Anyways....I feel very confident about my prediction. Me and you usually agree, but not this week. Rankings mean nothing. You will become a believer Friday night.

Do you want to make a wager? You seem to have one running with Traintracks. I will wager that South Pittsburg WILL NOT score 56 points on Friday night against Boyd. Wanna take that wager?

Do you want to make a wager? You seem to have one running with Traintracks. I will wager that South Pittsburg WILL NOT score 56 points on Friday night against Boyd. Wanna take that wager?

No I have a more realistic wager with Traintracks with 2 tough games coming up against Polk & Knox Grace. It is late tonight so maybe I will change my mind tommorrow. If it happens though remember me tomm night while your sitting in the stands in awe of our exceptionally outstanding offense.

So from reading all of these post I'm surprised that some of you people from SP can even use a computer... I cant wait to attend this game to see all of these SP people come out of the woods for a good Boyd butt kicking like we have been doing all year... Hope you guys are ready...

We even have running water in SP! You'd be surprised!

And win or lose: "We ain't never scared!"

Looking forward to a great game Tonite!!

Now I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, and obviously you aren't either. There are 2 25 yard lines on a football field. Which one are you talking about? Wait, have you ever been to Boyd? Do you know a landmark on either side of the field to give me? Well just to help you out, I will allow you to give me a left or right answer. :roflol: :roflol:

Left...I will be there good buddy ! Posterboard should bs easy to spot :roflol:

So from reading all of these post I'm surprised that some of you people from SP can even use a computer... I cant wait to attend this game to see all of these SP people come out of the woods for a good Boyd butt kicking like we have been doing all year... Hope you guys are ready...

Hahaha hope to see u on here after the game little lady :)

Ok guys I'm standing in the middle of the swamp as I type. The field looks pretty good, a few spots here and there, but good. And if you don't believe me let me tell you what I see. There are some chairs and a canopy set up on the hill already. The field doesn't have any yard makers and nothing in the middle of the field. Roy if they don't line the field how will we know if we get a first down! I guess they figure we can just run a td every time we touch it, no need for first downs. I wonder if they will be playing that same music before the game like in 2009. "I need a hero" was part of the lyrics. It's by OP's favorite Christian band Skillet. Well they got their hero and called it a monsoon! I'm surprised I could just drive right up on here like this, being a private school and all.

Never forget in 2003 Quarter Finals the band playing "You's a Hoe" by Ludacris..Talk about being a Christian School...Although I must say it was pretty awesome and the ultimate smack I've ever heard a band play...Still :/

Before someone tries to deny this...This is fact and it was played over and over throughout the game however no lyrics so most older fans wouldn't have recognized it but I assure U the Pirate players did...Of course all they could do was shake their head about it afterwards