South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Sorry rlh, but I have to agree with TT on this one...Signal has a more complete team than Boyd. I don't think Boyd could make it close enough to cause Signal problems becuase It would be a rout from the start. Polk caught them on a bad night for sure...

Signal isn't the only team to ever get caught on a bad night. :roflol:

given Boyd is in 2a and Signal is in 4a, my logic does. I think Boyd is the only team in the east to truly challenge TC this year. I just said they would make it an interesting game. TC nor FCS had the offensive fire power last year either to hang with SM.

I do think Boyd challenges TC this year but will still lose...TC and FC stayed within 10 points of Signal last year...Pretty sure thats hanging with them...Signal is 2X- 3X better than last years team..TC gave them their best shot last year by throwing the ball which nobody in the state even thought that existed in Hartsville...Boyd would get smoked by Signal and if Polk played Signal 10 times they might win 2 of them...With or without Bo Jackson playing (McClendon)

I do think Boyd challenges TC this year but will still lose...TC and FC stayed within 10 points of Signal last year...Pretty sure thats hanging with them...Signal is 2X- 3X better than last years team..TC gave them their best shot last year by throwing the ball which nobody in the state even thought that existed in Hartsville...Boyd would get smoked by Signal and if Polk played Signal 10 times they might win 2 of them...With or without Bo Jackson playing (McClendon)

I said in a post following the SP-Signal game that the 2010 Signal team was 2x better than the 2009 Signal team and the 2011 Signal team is/was 2x better than the 2010 Signal team. I still think that was the case before the wet blanket got thrown on them.

Edited by rlh

I said in a post following the SP-Signal game that the 2010 Signal team was 2x better than the 2009 Signal team and the 2011 Signal team is/was 2x better than the 2010 Signal team. I still think that was the case before the wet blanket got thrown on them.

Regardless yes Boyd has improved but they aren't there yet but will hopefully get a chance at a Silver Ball this year...Next year I think they could get another Gold one