Mckenzie @ Huntingdon!

Butchie

You know I'm a Stang, Charles, but I have to admit ole' Butchie has the best posts on this board. I've read these boards since 2003 and I've seen people get mighty worked up over some of the things he posts... it's hilarious. :roflol:

This is going to be a great game, and anybody from Huntingdon expecting a gold ball right now better remember they have to get by 2 very good teams in McKenzie and Dresden... THEN playoffs...

I can't comment on McKenzie, but this Huntingdon team has a ton of heart, a great will to win. That's what I think gives them the edge in this game, but they better not overlook anybody, but I really don't think they will. Can't wait for this game, and good luck to both teams!

GO STANGS!!! :thumb:

Yeah Cody I know and you know I'm a Rebel and it's all good. I honestly bellieve that the Rebels can hang in this game and no need to go into all the whys and wherefores of that. Dresden is a good team but likely not good enough, The District WILL be decided Friday night. HJOnest ly the only REAL thing at stake is home field advantage in the playoffs but we both know it's deeper than that.

Just hope both teams stay healthy. Heard Warbritton is banged up some???? Guess we are at 100% for now.

Edited by duckman38201

Yeah Cody I know and you know I'm a Rebel and it's all good. I honestly bellieve that the Rebels can hang in this game and no need to go into all the whys and wherefores of that. Dresden is a good team but likely not good enough, The District WILL be decided Friday night. HJOnest ly the only REAL thing at stake is home field advantage in the playoffs but we both know it's deeper than that.

Just hope both teams stay healthy. Heard Warbritton is banged up some???? Guess we are at 100% for now.

OUCH! Guess we lions should just not show up. Darn. Was looking forward to the last two games. Thanks duck...i'm going on early vacation. :roflol:

3 wins in the past in the past 20 years?? Lol! I would say good luck but I really wouldnt mean it.

Uhhhhh, that would be 5 wins in a row if you count 'em up cowboy!!! Well actually prolly 6 or 7 total if you go back 20 years. We'd say good luck but we don't really mean it either.

Edited by duckman38201

Well I usually don't go trolling around much, but this game is just too easy not to. Lots of McKenzie fans that think they will beat Huntingdon, and proud Huntingdon fans that think they are unstoppable. I have not seen McKenzie play this year, but I don't suspect they are any better than they have been the last few years where they only lost to Camden and I think Westview once. (Don't quote me on the Westview stuff) Huntingdon is a much improved team from the last few years. I have seen them grow dramatically from the end of Chris Donald's career till now. They gave Camden all they wanted last year in a hard fought loss and put things together this year to win a very close game. I don't think McKenzie will be able to stop Huntingdon's running game. Huntingdon has some really good atheletes carrying the ball. I think the closest this game will be is before it starts. I believe Butchie and the rest of the Rebels will be very, VERY quiet for around three and a half quarters. I believe Camden and Milan are better teams than McKenzie and Huntingdon controlled both games. I am by no means a Mustang fan....actually hate them, but I respect their football team. If McKenzie doesn't have big plays, they will get destroyed IMO. I think Huntingdon wins by 21 at least with solid defense. Warbritton is gonna go off this game. Hopefully Huntingdon can hold onto the ball and not fumble 5 times on Friday. This is definately the game of the week in West Tennessee. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free. Hey Butchie, hope you got lots of kleenex and I suggest you wear three or four pairs of pants cause ya'll will be getting a well deserved spanking on Friday.

Uhhhhh, that would be 5 wins in a row if you count 'em up cowboy!!! Well actually prolly 6 or 7 total if you go back 20 years. We'd say good luck but we don't really mean it either.

Awww duck did I ruffle your lil feathers? I meant at Paul ward you mooooron! Get ready for an old school tail kicking bub! Yalls days are over, go STANGS!

Well I usually don't go trolling around much, but this game is just too easy not to. Lots of McKenzie fans that think they will beat Huntingdon, and proud Huntingdon fans that think they are unstoppable. I have not seen McKenzie play this year, but I don't suspect they are any better than they have been the last few years where they only lost to Camden and I think Westview once. (Don't quote me on the Westview stuff) Huntingdon is a much improved team from the last few years. I have seen them grow dramatically from the end of Chris Donald's career till now. They gave Camden all they wanted last year in a hard fought loss and put things together this year to win a very close game. I don't think McKenzie will be able to stop Huntingdon's running game. Huntingdon has some really good atheletes carrying the ball. I think the closest this game will be is before it starts. I believe Butchie and the rest of the Rebels will be very, VERY quiet for around three and a half quarters. I believe Camden and Milan are better teams than McKenzie and Huntingdon controlled both games. I am by no means a Mustang fan....actually hate them, but I respect their football team. If McKenzie doesn't have big plays, they will get destroyed IMO. I think Huntingdon wins by 21 at least with solid defense. Warbritton is gonna go off this game. Hopefully Huntingdon can hold onto the ball and not fumble 5 times on Friday. This is definately the game of the week in West Tennessee. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free. Hey Butchie, hope you got lots of kleenex and I suggest you wear three or four pairs of pants cause ya'll will be getting a well deserved spanking on Friday.

Man i love this thread this is what High School Football is all about! I was going to the Humboldt-Peabody game. But i might just slip on down to Paul Ward Stadium. I still think this game will be closer than most fans are posting. I maybe wrong it wont be the first or the last time. I'm looking for a hard fought Carroll County slugfest! Good luck to both!

Man i love this thread this is what High School Football is all about! I was going to the Humboldt-Peabody game. But i might just slip on down to Paul Ward Stadium. I still think this game will be closer than most fans are posting. I maybe wrong it wont be the first or the last time. I'm looking for a hard fought Carroll County slugfest! Good luck to both!

You Know Matt...Have You Taken Into Consideration The Camden/Bruceton game? Or The Westview/Milan ?...Maybe camden And Milan Aint Themselves?...But You Can Investigate, Corillate, Simulate And Procastinate...But The Rebels Will Beat A Bunch Of Mustang Arse Come Friday Night! So You Lil Mustangs Out There Better Listen Up!...Take Your Vitamins And Say Your Prayers...And Give Your Heart To God! Because Your Arse Will Belong To The Rebels Come Friday! :roflolk:

You Know Matt...Have You Taken Into Consideration The Camden/Bruceton game? Or The Westview/Milan ?...Maybe camden And Milan Aint Themselves?...But You Can Investigate, Corillate, Simulate And Procastinate...But The Rebels Will Beat A Bunch Of Mustang Arse Come Friday Night! So You Lil Mustangs Out There Better Listen Up!...Take Your Vitamins And Say Your Prayers...And Give Your Heart To God! Because Your Arse Will Belong To The Rebels Come Friday! :roflolk:

Awww, come on Butchie. He was considering all of that. We beat all those team we played and ya'll lost to Westview.

You know you could go ahead and paint your faces up like the players did a few years back when they came to Paul Ward on Halloween. Just be sure and paint some tears will save the trouble of us asking if your crying.

#1 camdenfish

Advanced Member

Group:Members

Warn Status

< 0 ( ) 10 >

Posted A week ago

New head coach, undersized, not playing like a team that's been in the top ten for the last 6 years or so. What's going on? Is it discipline? Lack of talent? Small defensive line? Offensive line? Or just lack of how to run the explosive offense that Camden has?

You tell me.

This Is What Camden Is Saying

Awww, come on Butchie. He was considering all of that. We beat all those team we played and ya'll lost to Westview.

You know you could go ahead and paint your faces up like the players did a few years back when they came to Paul Ward on Halloween. Just be sure and paint some tears will save the trouble of us asking if your crying.

Even Duck Will Tell Ya That Was A Mistake...I Think His Son Was On That Team!..LOL :roflolk: What A Snafu That Was! :roflol: