Greeneville vs. Chuckey Doak

If my memory serves me correctly WG charged for our buses to park last time GHS visited the range.

Did that really happen? If so, then that explains a few things.

if we win a consecutive state title this season may we please return to our traditional kelly green? As opposed to our recently adopted, darker, AC Reynolds Rocket green? Please?

Yes, please.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the T$$AA return to a 5 classification system, except to maybe see them go to 3 classes. Wat say you coacht brethren? 3 champions=increase in competitiveness top to bottom state wide? or creates class war-fare by further separating the elite from the basement dwellers???

I could go for 5 classifications. 3 classes would prevent so many teams from making the playoffs, I don't think it would be an option.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my memory serves me correctly WG charged for our buses to park last time GHS visited the range. That might have something to do with the devils stepping off of the bus sweating, or maybe Ballard just wanted to be fashionably late; since it appears hes interested in such matters these days...that's right, I'm referring to the reintroduction of black to our uniforms. :thumb: With that being said, if we win a consecutive state title this season may we please return to our traditional kelly green? As opposed to our recently adopted, darker, AC Reynolds Rocket green? Please?

Nothing would make me happier than to see the T$$AA return to a 5 classification system, except to maybe see them go to 3 classes. Wat say you coacht brethren? 3 champions=increase in competitiveness top to bottom state wide? or creates class war-fare by further separating the elite from the basement dwellers???

Memory serves you wrong. The only paid parking is in a privately owned field across the street from the field. The buses park in a designated parking area for every game at The Range.

And I liked the kelly green better too Charlie, with no black. But I think it is harder to find that color these days in all uniforms, not just football.

If my memory serves me correctly WG charged for our buses to park last time GHS visited the range. That might have something to do with the devils stepping off of the bus sweating, or maybe Ballard just wanted to be fashionably late; since it appears hes interested in such matters these days...that's right, I'm referring to the reintroduction of black to our uniforms. :thumb: With that being said, if we win a consecutive state title this season may we please return to our traditional kelly green? As opposed to our recently adopted, darker, AC Reynolds Rocket green? Please?

WG has never charged the opposing player buses to park.

If there was ever any doubt (which there shouldn’t be), then the Greeneville coaches showed that they are a class act tonight. They called off the dogs really early in this one.

There was just way too much speed for Greeneville tonight. CDHS’s offense looked impressive at time, not necessarily by the results but you can tell that they have some good athletes. Montgomery is a solid RB for them.

I’m not going to give this guy the honor of posting his video here, but check out the video a CD fan put on youtube about this game. That guy needs to get a clue, I get sick of hearing SOME (key word) of the county fans whine about Greeneville not playing were they are suppose to play. WE ARE PLAYING IN THE CORRECT CLASS! WE DID NOT DROP DOWN A CLASS! We've always been 4A. No other teams complain about us playing in this class, just the teams in our own county.

BTW, I found it looking for BVD’s video.

I’m not going to give this guy the honor of posting his video here, but check out the video a CD fan put on youtube about this game. That guy needs to get a clue, I get sick of hearing SOME (key word) of the county fans whine about Greeneville not playing were they are suppose to play. WE ARE PLAYING IN THE CORRECT CLASS! WE DID NOT DROP DOWN A CLASS! We've always been 4A. No other teams complain about us playing in this class, just the teams in our own county.

BTW, I found it looking for BVD’s video.

What is so hard to understand County FOLKS? We play where we are supposed to play! We were always a little stubborn and hard headed, for a very long while! That's exactly why there were no Gold Balls won before last year. Small schools can not compete against Large schools, it doesn't work. West Greene's enrollment is getting reallly close to Greeneville's, Chuckey-Doak's is even closer. Grainger and Claiborne both have more. Ask Alcoa where they are supposed to play, they don't complain about playing big schools! And not to leave South Greene out, they could probably petition to play down. They are the SECOND SMALLEST 3A team, behind who? ALCOA! Complain some more or just quit complaining, better start worrying about next week, and then the FIRST ROUND! Apparently by the look of Murphy's gameplan tonight, he was thinking ahead. Trying to run that clock as much as possible. What was the time of possession numbers? Did Greeneville have it for a whole quarter?