Marion County VS Copper Basin

TheBlackPearl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper Basin shouldn't be on the playoff radar but they are currently ranked at 23 out of 24 teams. If they lose to Jasper, they are likely out of the picture. In all honesty, they shouldn't even be in it but they are and have some games left including one district game with Boyd Buch in week 10 and Lookout Valley in week 9. They have to beat Jasper and upset L.V. to stay in the picture. I don't see them having a chance against BB.

Copper Basin shouldn't be on the playoff radar but they are currently ranked at 23 out of 24 teams. If they lose to Jasper, they are likely out of the picture. In all honesty, they shouldn't even be in it but they are and have some games left including one district game with Boyd Buch in week 10 and Lookout Valley in week 9. They have to beat Jasper and upset L.V. to stay in the picture. I don't see them having a chance against BB.

Looking at the way the current quads are I can see some interestring match-ups in the playoffs. I see one scenario where the Pirates could really benefit.

As for this game, I'm not sure the parents will even go...they need to start from scratch..

The Beaver says, these Marion County boys might rally and beat these Copper Basin boys. The Beaver says, these two teams only have 3 combined wins between them this year. The Beaver says, it is hard to imagine that the Copper Basin boys can still make the playoffs. The Beaver says, The Beaver watched Marion County vs South Pittsburg and Sequatchie County and they looked weak, but then again Copper Basin is pretty weak. The Beaver says, this should be a good matchup.

The Beaver says, these Marion County boys might rally and beat these Copper Basin boys. The Beaver says, these two teams only have 3 combined wins between them this year. The Beaver says, it is hard to imagine that the Copper Basin boys can still make the playoffs. The Beaver says, The Beaver watched Marion County vs South Pittsburg and Sequatchie County and they looked weak, but then again Copper Basin is pretty weak. The Beaver says, this should be a good matchup.

You are grounded for writing and talking in 3rd person. Go to your room.

I am taking Jasper in this one. I think they can do it. I mean come on now boys, you can beat a bad Copper Basin team. Rally it together. If you can't win this one then you might as well quit for the year. Oh, but wait, I forgot Jasper quit playing after the SP game :unsure:

Jasper-34

Copper Basin-20

Time to talk about the future for both teams....what do you think your programs need to do, to get back on track?

Recon Old Pirate has been giving them fellers from Jasvegas advise for several years and recon the basin fellers should heed OP's advise too.......... Purchase, borrow or somehow find a video or book on

"The Proper Stud Making Technigues" Some folkes thinks Old Pirate is a joking.............................................OP ain't joking neither................... :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Recon Old Pirate has been giving them fellers from Jasvegas advise for several years and recon the basin fellers should heed OP's advise too.......... Purchase, borrow or somehow find a video or book on

"The Proper Stud Making Technigues" Some folkes thinks Old Pirate is a joking.............................................OP ain't joking neither................... :popcorneater:

Told there's a lot of drama there and they can't agree on anything. No TEAM it's all me, me, me!! Their radio guys told their fans to leave early for this game in order to advoid the rush. Making fun of the team, and that's what they were doing IMO, is not going to help the boys.