SG vs WG

WGHS1987

Who will win? Should be a tough inner county game!

It will be a close game. I think the team that turns the ball over the least will win. I do think SG will have a hard time slowing down WG run game. WG O-line is a lot bigger than SG D-line. On the other hand WG defense is not as fast as it has been and may struggle containing Baxley and Reaves.

It will be a close game. I think the team that turns the ball over the least will win. I do think SG will have a hard time slowing down WG run game. WG O-line is a lot bigger than SG D-line. On the other hand WG defense is not as fast as it has been and may struggle containing Baxley and Reaves.

I think this is a good synopsis. However, I think West Greene stops South Greene more times than South Greene can stop West Greene. I'll take the Buffs in a good one.

I think this is a good synopsis. However, I think West Greene stops South Greene more times than South Greene can stop West Greene. I'll take the Buffs in a good one.

I agree. If WG doesn't turn the ball over, they should win, because SG will have trouble keeping them from moving the chains.

Sg has a pretty good defense when they are at their best . If this matchup doesn't bring it out em nothing will . We just cant make a fantastic stop behind the line and get a hand on a facemask while doing it . On the other hand wg has put up big numbers offensively even in their losses . Be a great game regardless . Love these county matchups

Sg has a pretty good defense when they are at their best . If this matchup doesn't bring it out em nothing will . We just cant make a fantastic stop behind the line and get a hand on a facemask while doing it . On the other hand wg has put up big numbers offensively even in their losses . Be a great game regardless . Love these county matchups

I agree. I haven't seen South Greene as much as West Greene this year, but South Greene has some pretty good linebackers. Thing is, I thing West Greene's big ole line will be pushing the SG lineman back into the linebackers most of the night. I can see them making a few big plays but Boles will have his yardage this week against a less stronger line in my opinion.

I would say he will get his yards and im sure he will brake one or two . Hopefully thats all though . A good back behind a good line is trouble for a defense . Kids having an unbelievable year . Hopefully sg will mix the o up a little this week and maybe pull a rabbit out of the hat a time or two

Shawn Jones always seems to put something new in for Milk Can week. I can see him throwing around a bit with a very good quaterback and some capable receivers. That is where the Buffs defense hurts the most and I'm sure Jones and the Rebels are well aware of that. Might keep the Rebels in the game if they can have some good fortune through the air.

I would say he will get his yards and im sure he will brake one or two . Hopefully thats all though . A good back behind a good line is trouble for a defense . Kids having an unbelievable year . Hopefully sg will mix the o up a little this week and maybe pull a rabbit out of the hat a time or two

This will be a good one WG 34 SG 28!

Shawn Jones always seems to put something new in for Milk Can week. I can see him throwing around a bit with a very good quaterback and some capable receivers. That is where the Buffs defense hurts the most and I'm sure Jones and the Rebels are well aware of that. Might keep the Rebels in the game if they can have some good fortune through the air.

I agree SG and WG always bring out the best in each other when they play. This should be a great ball game. WG wims by 3 in a very good close game.