Goodpasture vs Sycamore

tennesseeboy1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Goodpasture play White house and I watched Sycamore play Greenbrier.

After seeing both teams I would say that GP has alot more talent than Sycamore. That being said I believe Sycamore will give GP a fight for about 3 quarters, but will come up short in the end. Cougars have too much offense and speed: 41-20

Edited by soulsurvivor34

I watched Goodpasture play White house and I watched Sycamore play Greenbrier.

After seeing both teams I would say that GP has alot more talent than Sycamore. That being said I believe Sycamore will give GP a fight for about 3 quarters, but will come up short in the end. Cougars have too much offense and speed: 41-20

Considering Sycamore gives up an average of 10 points a game, I find it hard to believe GP will hang 40+ on them. Undefeated (until last week) Harpeth was averaging 37 points a game until they were held to 7 last week. As a matter of fact, Sycamore has held every opponent they've played to their lowest or second to lowest offensive output of the entire year.

Sycamore is not flashy, but they will pound you.

Good luck and no injuries to both teams!

Considering Sycamore gives up an average of 10 points a game, I find it hard to believe GP will hang 40+ on them. Undefeated (until last week) Harpeth was averaging 37 points a game until they were held to 7 last week. As a matter of fact, Sycamore has held every opponent they've played to their lowest or second to lowest offensive output of the entire year.

Sycamore hasn't played a team as good as Goodpasture yet this year. Harpeth is good, but they dont' have the athletes GP has. Reynolds has the ability to light up scoreboards in a hurry. It should be a fun game to watch

Don't believe the defense showed up for Sycamore , GP's Offense line is the one doing the Pounding