Potential 4A playoff Picture

Gov15

Question: How would a team, Notre Dame, (and I assume the only Notre Dame is from Chattanooga), who has not won a game in their district recieve a playoff bid? Now I know there are wildcards invited, but if the qualifications, at least one of, must be winning 50% beat Sequatchie in two weeks, since they would have won out and finished 2-2, 2-0 in district? question.

Just looked at ND's record. Is the record concern looking at overall or district?

go to tssaa.org. Go down in the middle of the page till you see D1 quads. Click on it and clck on the different blue headings. You will see where they stand. No 2 win team wool go before a 3 win team

Keep on thinking that one.....if you have to play Lipscomb first round you could possible be one and done :thumb:

and if u play lexington or liberty or chester county or the village of the blind...u could be one and done...whats ur point...ur really stretching it sayin whites creek and stratford are gona pull an upset like that...theres no need to exaggerate so much

and if u play lexington or liberty or chester county or the village of the blind...u could be one and done...whats ur point...ur really stretching it sayin whites creek and stratford are gona pull an upset like that...theres no need to exaggerate so much

You must have not seen Greeneville Play Then :roflol: . When was the last time someone from West Tennessee has won a state in 4A? Middle and East Tennessee are better in football that was the point and you can try and give some excuse but everyone knows its true :thumb:

You must have not seen Greeneville Play Then :roflol: . When was the last time someone from West Tennessee has won a state in 4A? Middle and East Tennessee are better in football that was the point and you can try and give some excuse but everyone knows its true :thumb:

im sorry swipes...we were talking about 1st round games...not the championship...or did u miss that part...i dont think anyone said anything about playing in december...im pretty sure the talk was that stratford and whites creek were going to upset #2 lexington in the 1ST ROUND...now where did greeneville come into that equation...theyre not even in quad 3...which is what was being discussed at that time...

i dont see anyone on here talkin any trash whatsoever about us dominating the state and winning the ball...everyone knows greeneville is gona win it...no one has disrespected them except signal mountain and we see where thats going...but if u wana talk junk about a .500 team thats fine...go for it...and when they play we can all laugh and be like man that guy was insane...but in the mean time...ill just stick with lexington beating all of them except mwood and that would be a great game to see

im sorry swipes...we were talking about 1st round games...not the championship...or did u miss that part...i dont think anyone said anything about playing in december...im pretty sure the talk was that stratford and whites creek were going to upset #2 lexington in the 1ST ROUND...now where did greeneville come into that equation...theyre not even in quad 3...which is what was being discussed at that time...

i dont see anyone on here talkin any trash whatsoever about us dominating the state and winning the ball...everyone knows greeneville is gona win it...no one has disrespected them except signal mountain and we see where thats going...but if u wana talk junk about a .500 team thats fine...go for it...and when they play we can all laugh and be like man that guy was insane...but in the mean time...ill just stick with lexington beating all of them except mwood and that would be a great game to see

+1

Total agree

You said "and if u play lexington or liberty or chester county or the village of the blind...u could be one and done" My team is Greeneville so no we would not be one and done against any of the teams you mentioned :thumb: . During week 7 play-off predictions they had Lexington playing David Lipscomb and I said they could be one and done because DL is a good team and better than the White House and Greenbrier teams yall played last year. I've seen Lexington play this year and wasn't impressed and think DL could beat them.

You said "and if u play lexington or liberty or chester county or the village of the blind...u could be one and done" My team is Greeneville so no we would not be one and done against any of the teams you mentioned :thumb: . During week 7 play-off predictions they had Lexington playing David Lipscomb and I said they could be one and done because DL is a good team and better than the White House and Greenbrier teams yall played last year. I've seen Lexington play this year and wasn't impressed and think DL could beat them.

What game did you see Lexington play? They have looked pretty good against everybody except Riverside and that game was without their QB.