Farragut at Anderson County

bigbluevolley

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match is Tuesday 10/18 at Hardin Vally. I encourage anyone who's team may already be done or who just wants to see some high intensity matches to come out to HVA. Wear blue (preferably Navy!) and you won't go wrong. Farragut needs to re-focus after the scare that Catholic gave them and come out swinging for the fences. Hardin Valley is on fire as of late and their sweep of AC was no fluke. Post season is the real season here in Knoxville!

NOONE can beat farragut right now. Hate to say it but AC has NO chance. Maybe they would have the last couple of years but NO WAY NO HOW this year!!! FHS wins this easily!! Catholic vs HVA should be good. I call that one a toss-up.

Catholic would beg to differ. They had Farragut on their heels last night. I can see the final on Tuesday being a rematch of the district final. I'm not looking past AC though; can't afford to do that this time of year.

I'm a little bit confused about bigblue's exuberence towards Farragut in this thread. I agree with almost everything thats being said, but I'm a little slower to predict domination because I hate the taste of crow. Is this more pro-Farragut or anti-AC?

AG, BB is a poster with many screen names. I thought you knew him. BB is at least Texas 23 and like some more up he could be some more. You thought he had ties with karns. I would think you may get shut out and South with represent Region 1 and in the sectionals DB will drop down and beat whoever in Region 2. It may be reenforced by a weak AC. Folks in Middle say that HV came on too quick in that District and that they might be the elephant in the room there with a large amount of Club people. Some school has a good team in three and four because someone who has a lot of k2 players won a lot of matches in Club this summer and dominated thier divisions in Nationals. I would bet they are in HV and Catholic.

but we will see Tuesday and then a little later in the sectional. BB is blowing smoke. Maybe Farragut has a lot of k2 players. This year, nto compete, a school had better come to State with more than a setter and an outside from what I've seen. Soddy saw that and Coach Johnson changed her rotation, South saw that and I understand tweeked her lineup, both Houston and Collierville tweeked their lineups some, and Ooltewah seems to have changed their lineup some. I would hope right now that I would not have to play Houston Collierville or Ooltewah in the first round or maybe South.

Edited by PHargis

Announcements