Bradley Central at Cleveland

Preacher210

Yep... that was easily a TD. Ref was focused on the ball instead of his feet though.

Sounds like the refs again were keeping Voytek and Cleveland in the game as long as they could. Bradley is a more solid team with many playmakers to overcome than one guy who can throw deep deep incompletions.

Congrats to Bradley and good luck next week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recorded this game on my dvr last night and just finished watching it, looked like bc's qb looked better in this game then the espn one for cleveland also #5 for bc is a player

horrible call on the td "that was not" in the 2nd qtr, was right in front of the official idk what he was looking at unless he was looking at the cleveland player waving his arms incomplete and took his word for it lol

Sounds like the refs again were keeping Voytek and Cleveland in the game as long as they could. Bradley is a more solid team with many playmakers to overcome than one guy who can throw deep deep incompletions.

Congrats to Bradley and good luck next week.

don't hate on the cleveland QB he is a good kid. his recieving core isn't strong this year. congrats to bradley nice win! corgats to justin for being player of the game another good kid!! bradley showed their strengt on national tv. we should be proud of both teams and the fact ESPN paid us a visit. and how many other kids from bradley co./ cleveland are playiny DI next year? just one that i know of the QB from cleveland Mr. Chad V!!

don't hate on the cleveland QB he is a good kid. his recieving core isn't strong this year. congrats to bradley nice win! corgats to justin for being player of the game another good kid!! bradley showed their strengt on national tv. we should be proud of both teams and the fact ESPN paid us a visit. and how many other kids from bradley co./ cleveland are playiny DI next year? just one that i know of the QB from cleveland Mr. Chad V!!

oh please, nobody said anyone was a bad kid on the whole team. The original comment was about a blown call by the refs and a little ribbing about the qb. Chad V. does not need anymore people defending his play by throwing the rest of the team under the bus. I have been looking forward to seeing him throw it all over and set passing records as much as anyone. We all want to see a Div 1 qb show espnu that we play great football in Tennessee. So as not to single out anyone anymore the entire offense for the Raiders has under achieved the entire year. Ooltewah put up 39 points on Bradley and Cleveland is shut out the next week .

Not to hate on young Voytik, but next year all we know is that he will on the team. Remains to be seen if he plays. I wish him the best.

Stovall is capable, so let's see how he pans out in the recruiting first. Bryce is only a Jr so we don't know what his future holds. Sanders is already committed to Tennessee. I think a couple of more players may get some looks too.

I have no dog in this one, but a QB with his reputation should make the receivers look strong even if they're inexperienced-and I saw one of them on a preseason prospect list so he can't be lacking too much experience. I can't buy "receivers are down this year" as to why the offensive production has been lacking.

I wish Voytik all the best, and don't have any reason to begrudge him the attention he has gotten (after all, it got Bradley Central on ESPNU!). In fact, I hate it for him that this potentially magical senior year has turned out rather sour for him and his team. But it wasn't just his supporting players. Yes, he had some drops Friday, but a lot of his passes weren't on the money. Even some of the completions had receivers in open space having to go to the ground to make catches. One factor to consider is that Bradley managed to put a lot of pressure on the QB, and had a number of hits on him. Probably the best pressure I've seen from our defense this year.

I wish Voytik all the best, and don't have any reason to begrudge him the attention he has gotten (after all, it got Bradley Central on ESPNU!). In fact, I hate it for him that this potentially magical senior year has turned out rather sour for him and his team. But it wasn't just his supporting players. Yes, he had some drops Friday, but a lot of his passes weren't on the money. Even some of the completions had receivers in open space having to go to the ground to make catches. One factor to consider is that Bradley managed to put a lot of pressure on the QB, and had a number of hits on him. Probably the best pressure I've seen from our defense this year.

looking at the game bradley put pressure on the QB also not making excuse for cleveland but O line isn't that big ethier allowing the D to penatrate. cleveland using swing pass and gadget plays to much. bradley looked good. wish them well for the rest of the season.

looking at the game bradley put pressure on the QB also not making excuse for cleveland but O line isn't that big ethier allowing the D to penatrate. cleveland using swing pass and gadget plays to much. bradley looked good. wish them well for the rest of the season.

Bradley's defense played one the very best games they have played this year. Good pass rush, and corralled the Raiders backfield quite well. I was concerned about Cleveland's runners because I think they pretty good.

i think voytik is a great player, but if you look at soddy under coach slaughters spread offense, you had very small inexperienced recievers other than donovan barnes, greg parrott, and bubba haney. some who had more than questionable hands. and an offensive line that averaged maybe 200 lbs and couldnt bench 225, literally. and thats playing in 5a- 6a football. soddy threw for over 5000 yards and 50 touchdowns under that offense in two years while having a 1000 yard rusher each season. that is the only thing that makes me curious about voytik.

Yeah, I'm a little offended that the blame for the team's passing struggles this season seem to always revolve around Voytik's supporting cast, mainly the receivers. Those kids didn't just fall onto the field from a passing log truck. Cleveland, as always, has athletes on the field. What they have lacked this year is chemistry and flow. Most of the receivers are sophomores. When they play with the backup QB (also a sophomore) things seem much more controlled and smooth. I know it's cliche, but wait until next year and I believe they'll look and play a lot more like you'd expect them to.