Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

I always wanted to start a topic and everybody needs to move on from the mckenzie game.If ,no when, the mustangs win it will be the first undefeated season for huntingdon since 1966.that team went 11-0 ,won the old volunteer confrence and beat portland in the gallatin jaycee bowl.some guy named tim priest played quarterback. THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW. The men from HUNTINGDON HAVE "THE WILL TO WIN" and i don't think dresden can stop them.As my friend mr. mustang used to say "what about it PIGSKIN PALS " ?

I'm going with my Mustangs!! I have not seen Dresden play this year but I have seen all of the Mustangs games thus far and as stated earlier they have the will to win. They are a very special bunch of kids, they play hard physcial football on both sides of the ball. The O-Line is doing a awesome job blocking,The Defense is playing lights out football,Our RB's are running hard and along with Tyler Warbritton @ QB I just don't think dresden can stop them, they want that undefeated regular season and accomplish their goal of being District Champions.

Keep it rolling Stangs one game at a time, stay focused and keep that "Will to win" fire inside you and good things will come your way. It has been a fun ride so far this season but I have a feeling it's only going to get better. I really believe you can go all the way this year if you keep playing hard every down... Go Mustangs!! :thumb:

Dresden has a solid team with a strong defense that has really been key. We will need it I know you guys over in Huntingdon have some great RB's. We have plenty of playmakers and this should be a great game. I do wish Huntingdon the best of luck and hope you guys bring a state title back to West Tennessee. East Tennessee has enough. lol

I think Huntingdon will give Dresden the beating they deserve. The mustangs have really proven themselves this year, and I have a pretty good feeling they are going all the way to state.

we will see about that come October 27th....might have a little trick for you guys in honor of Halloween..lol We've heard it before, keep talking.