Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

This will be a JV game by mid 3rd Qt. for the Stangs. We are going to have a running clock coming out of halftime. Dresden will do a descent job of stopping the runs up the middle and then all we have to do is let Mr.Football keep it around the corner and see ya. Better players, better team, better coaching, better results on the scoreboard. 3rd place for the Lady Lions.

You guys better have something more than that Hatchel kid. He can't carry Warbritton's dirty socks. We have 3 great running backs, not 3 or 4 half running backs. Our offensive line is going to eat Lion for a snack come Oct. 27th. It is going to be funny having some of you Dresden people come on here talking like you actually have a chance in this game. Hope is a useless feeling when you don't have the team to back it up.

Edited by FootballFan1970

We definately have some of those fans that just get full of themselves.

This team has the "it" factor. They just go about their business and play hard. Join that with some pretty good talent and it is fun to watch.

I don't ever predict a shutout because one big play can change all of that. If Huntingdon plays like they have been it one be very close.

Full of themselves for sure, they talk like they have been following the Stangs very close and are full of what comes out in the end.

:lol:

You guys better have something more than that Hatchel kid. He can't carry Warbritton's dirty socks. We have 3 great running backs, not 3 or 4 half running backs. Our offensive line is going to eat Lion for a snack come Oct. 27th. It is going to be funny having some of you Dresden people come on here talking like you actually have a chance in this game. Hope is a useless feeling when you don't have the team to back it up.

You are no doubt a fan of the team from way back, August 27, 2011. You don't get on Coach T until you have good team and then you get on here and bad mouth players by name.

Edited by nextlevel99

We definately have some of those fans that just get full of themselves.

This team has the "it" factor. They just go about their business and play hard. Join that with some pretty good talent and it is fun to watch.

I don't ever predict a shutout because one big play can change all of that. If Huntingdon plays like they have been it one be very close.

I try to ruffle feathers and get people to talk, but have respect for each team we play, and Dresden is going to be ready to play. They will do good in the playoffs as well. I'm still calling Huntingdon to win but I am biased. I agree most people on here are rude though. I just hope win or lose everyone has a safe trip home and the coaches let the players shake each others hands at the end. I dont know what happened with that but McKenzie people been telling me how much of as bad sport your coach is. I know your team has a lot more class as they went to the locker room after the game and shook their hands anyway. I'm sure your fans have great class as some are also parents of the people on the field. Lol whys there topics on this game cant a mod just merge them.

Huntingdon looks good. amazing what a good athlete and medically enhanced lineman can do. I hope huntingdon brings 3 x our fans. That should get us up to 200. Our town wouldn't come out to a free ac/dc concert. SAD! These kids deserve better. Smallest sized team in 2a and competing hard. Put the bottle or pipe down and join the community! Thanks for those that do come. :roflol: