Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

It being a Thursday game will give us all a chance to listen. Is there an internet or radio broadcast of this game?

All of Huntingdon's games are carried on 100.9.

Website is www.thefarmradio.com, games are streamed.

Games are also video streamed.

www.tssaanetwork.com/huntingdon

Edited by stangfan978

Couldn't agree more. We'll see in a couple of weeks who the better team is. I had no problem with Dresden until i read some off the posts from their few fans.

Dresden fans think about this... You lost to McKenzie who we put the mercy rule on... If you played Camden, the mercy rule would be on. We beat them... If you played Milan, they would beat you like a drum, and it'd be 35 to nothing in the 1st quarter. Oh yeah, we beat them too!

So you can talk all you want about how we use steroids? and how we think we're better than you, but get ready... You're gonna witness a GREAT football team in less than two weeks. And be prepared t go behind the woodshed!

GO MUSTANGS!!!

No way Huntingdon shuts us out. You're counting those chickens before they hatch. :hungry:

I wanna know where all these experts were last year :roflolk:

Ive been a Huntingdon and actually a high school fan for years but dont like writing in forums however now that Im started Im hooked and when Huntingdon rebuilds which they will sooner or later as every team does I'll stick around I'm talking bout other games as well not just Huntingdons. BTW I respect Dresdens program they are the best they have been in years. I hope the games a nail biter cause I'd like Huntingdon not to get too big headed. Also I hope Dresden exposes our weaknesses and we expose yours so it'll help you guys out as well. Neither of us wanna lose early

End of the 1st.. Huntingdon 21 Dresden 0

End of the 2nd.. Huntingdon 35 Dresden 0

2nd string goes in

End of the 3rd.. Huntingdon 42 Dresden 7

3rd srting goes in

End of the 4th.. Huntingdon 48 Dresden 14

Ha! Fat chance I promise Dresden is one of the better defensive teams huntingdon will play all year. Too bad you guys aren't as good as your ego is big then you may have a national title come seasons end. :roflol:

LOL. I love this. A team that has vocal fans. Say what you feel! Pol. correctness makes everyone lie and feel warm about it. Poop. Say what you mean and be proud of it. When people get mad, have them go hug a tree. There isn't any riot going on or fighting. Its an old fashion district rivalry where hopefully a couple dresden folk show up to match the stangs. Football in district 13a is awesome! And heck...dresden's first district title chance in a zillion years. IT WILL HAPPEN! :hungry: