Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

I think a repeat score of last night is coming on Oct. 27th. Huntingdon 35 Dresden 0. Dresden will never stop us. 21-0 at the half is a guarantee. Dresden has no idea how good we are. Our 9-0 record is only a flash of what they will see when Warbritton gets done with them. They got a good taste of him last year when he accounted for all 4 of our TD's (3 passing, 1 rushing). Going to be a repeat of that and more. The biggest difference will be our defense. We are going to shut you out. You will have less than 100 yards of total offense. Hope your offense can tackle well after we pick your so-called good QB 3 or 4 times. 10-0, District Champs, #1 overall seed in Class A playoffs, Gold ball #2. Save this post to check off all my comments that I know are going to happen. We also have 2 weeks to get fully healthly and prepare for Dresden. Not to your guys advantage. We will only have to run 3 plays at you all night so we may only practice on defense the full 2 weeks. Keep dreaming Dresden, 8-2 again, 3rd place again, ha!

Edited by FootballFan1970

First I would like to say Wow!!!!! I really didn't see the mustangs beating the rebels like they did, so congrats. With that said dont think the Lions will be star struck when the mighty Mustangs come to town. Your just another good(at running the ball and your mouth) football team. Lions are playing very well right now and if we don't turn the ball over it could be a very good game and maybe even a surprise.

We like playing perfect season killers..................

First I would like to say Wow!!!!! I really didn't see the mustangs beating the rebels like they did, so congrats. With that said dont think the Lions will be star struck when the mighty Mustangs come to town. Your just another good(at running the ball and your mouth) football team. Lions are playing very well right now and if we don't turn the ball over it could be a very good game and maybe even a surprise.

We like playing perfect season killers..................

We definately have some of those fans that just get full of themselves.

This team has the "it" factor. They just go about their business and play hard. Join that with some pretty good talent and it is fun to watch.

I don't ever predict a shutout because one big play can change all of that. If Huntingdon plays like they have been it one be very close.

Seen huntingon play in the jamboree and they are very impressive to watch. I'm sure they've only gotten better throughout the season. Dresden will need to play a perfect game to win but as we all can see the stangs are already looking past us. We enjoy being the underdogs and just might send you home upset.

Need to bring the hogs closer to the stadium for this one......................

Would really be nice to see the Dresden fans actually stand up and cheer during a game. Sometimes it's like watching football in a library.

Seen huntingon play in the jamboree and they are very impressive to watch. I'm sure they've only gotten better throughout the season. Dresden will need to play a perfect game to win but as we all can see the stangs are already looking past us. We enjoy being the underdogs and just might send you home upset.

Would really be nice to see the Dresden fans actually stand up and cheer during a game. Sometimes it's like watching football in a library.

i can gaurantee the huntingdon fans will be cheering on both sides of your field!

Trust me they are not overlooking you they are fully aware by beating the lions they will be district champions..This was their goal at the start of season and I believe they will be playing their hearts out to accomplish their goal. Go Mustangs!!

Give them something to cheer about :roflol: