Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

dang. these mustang fans are sensative when they aren't worshipped. Your one qb shy of being nothing. It will show next year when all your backfield is gone and you go 5-5. Extra Protein powder will help! Dresden ain't reading your crap about being state champs already. You haven't even won a district yet. BRING IT! :hungry:

5-5 oh well at least we'll still beat Dresden again lol.

you guys are takin' these dresden fans too serious.we're two weeks from the game and we and they know the outcome. don't stoop to their level and get into a name calling contest. mustangs will continue to do what they have done all season and that is win.mustangs have the will to win and no matter what is spewed on this board will not effect the outcome. the game will be played on the field!

You are no doubt a fan of the team from way back, August 27, 2011. You don't get on Coach T until you have good team and then you get on here and bad mouth players by name.

you're right ! no one on these boards should single out any player.they are all players and the game will be decided on the field.it ain't over till the fat lady sings.you huntingdon fans don't need to count your chickens till they are hatched.we still have work to do and don't think any different.

you guys are takin' these dresden fans too serious.we're two weeks from the game and we and they know the outcome. don't stoop to their level and get into a name calling contest. mustangs will continue to do what they have done all season and that is win.mustangs have the will to win and no matter what is spewed on this board will not effect the outcome. the game will be played on the field!

Couldn't agree more. We'll see in a couple of weeks who the better team is. I had no problem with Dresden until i read some off the posts from their few fans.

Dresden fans think about this... You lost to McKenzie who we put the mercy rule on... If you played Camden, the mercy rule would be on. We beat them... If you played Milan, they would beat you like a drum, and it'd be 35 to nothing in the 1st quarter. Oh yeah, we beat them too!

So you can talk all you want about how we use steroids? and how we think we're better than you, but get ready... You're gonna witness a GREAT football team in less than two weeks. And be prepared t go behind the woodshed!

GO MUSTANGS!!!

I can't wait for all your sorry excuses when you get beat. Chest pumping? God Complex? Your coming to our house and you will not mercy rule us. Comparing McKenzie score is stupid. They lost one of their own. Typical. Only people I know who don't think their poop stink. They make "vitamins" for brain power too. It is a muscle. Maybe not the ones you supplement. :roflol:

Wow...

I've got family on the O-line for Huntingdon and the only thing "enhanced" is his portion size and workout ethic.

Of course you have family on the team. Everyone knows everyone in huntingdon is related. Ever since the jeans plant closed and you stopped recruiting there hasn't been anyone else to date. :roflol:

Why tell everyone how great you are if you truly believe it? You have size,speed talent, and coaching. You don't have to brag if your sure. Sounds like your running for office. You have a great O line coach and qb. But, the stangs will be hated because of their fans. You sound like your running for office. At least with mckenzie they know they are having fun on these boards. You guys need a life. Dresden will show up and they will play you hard. There won't be a blow out. No idea how game will turn out, but in football...anything can happen in one game. No team is unbeatable. Turnovers, penalties, mental errors, HIGH LOW BLOCKS, injuries, roid rage (JOKE), or one team playing harder happens. At Dresden, we may be slower, smaller, and even funny looking....but we play hard and will believe we can whoop you until the game is over. We ain't scared of no team! :hungry:

you're right ! no one on these boards should single out any player.they are all players and the game will be decided on the field.it ain't over till the fat lady sings.you huntingdon fans don't need to count your chickens till they are hatched.we still have work to do and don't think any different.

Don't single out any player??? But's it is OK singling out A Player when he does something GOOD, what's the difference when he does something BAD or INTENTIONAL?

Should be a good game. I disagree with everyone else, I think Dresden may keep this game close--- but Huntingdon wins.

If you want to see the players that were singled out on my posts, go through my profile to that topic about our game---you'll find them. Email me, if you want to know why I posted their numbers on my wall and I'll even tell you their names and what actions were done (video taped it all).

At WHS, we aren't taught that way, nor are we allowed to play that way.