Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

That's Because We Have More Than One Play Maker.. :thumb:

PC has alot more than one playmaker, I hope your not thinking Tucker is the only one!! PC has 5 WR's that will start on any 1a team. The O and D line both make plenty of things happen too, im not gonna gloat about them being the best 1a team or say they are but im telling you that all you Huntingdon fans are underselling both PC and WC, just wait and see

Getting tired of hearing everyone bash our football team and coaching staff for various reasons. People saying week in and week out how we will get out coached in every ballgame we play. Let me remind everyone that we were 1-19 just a few years ago and the last 2 years we have been 16-7. I don't know many teams that have turned thier programs around that much in 2 years. Thank you Keith and Chad Hodge and Gary Gomes for the hard work and dedication you have given to these boys and for turning our program into a force to be dealt with.We have yet to be out coached in any ballgame we have been in just a little more loose with the football. Thursday night will be an exciting game and i hope both teams will play thier best and come away with no injuries. Love to see West Tennessee represented in championship games in all classes.

PC has alot more than one playmaker, I hope your not thinking Tucker is the only one!! PC has 5 WR's that will start on any 1a team. The O and D line both make plenty of things happen too, im not gonna gloat about them being the best 1a team or say they are but im telling you that all you Huntingdon fans are underselling both PC and WC, just wait and see

Becuase We Have Seen Both Play Whenever Y'all Come Over To The Huntingdon Jamboree.. Wasn't Impressed With Either. Heck West Carroll Beat Wayne County. And I Believe Tucker Turned The Ball Over 5 Times Against Mckenzie To Get Beat 12 - 0

Becuase We Have Seen Both Play Whenever Y'all Come Over To The Huntingdon Jamboree.. Wasn't Impressed With Either. Heck West Carroll Beat Wayne County. And I Believe Tucker Turned The Ball Over 5 Times Against Mckenzie To Get Beat 12 - 0

LOL so ill let this get back to Huntingdon and Dreseden, but if your basing them on what your seen at a jamboree, how do you explain PC beating your Almighty Stangs in a scrimmage?? The jamboree or scrimmage has no relevance come playoff time! Cmon Man!

LOL so ill let this get back to Huntingdon and Dreseden, but if your basing them on what your seen at a jamboree, how do you explain PC beating your Almighty Stangs in a scrimmage?? The jamboree or scrimmage has no relevance come playoff time! Cmon Man!

All I Can Say Is Time Will Tell.. We'll Know A Lot More After The Wayne And Perry Cunty Game

Getting tired of hearing everyone bash our football team and coaching staff for various reasons. People saying week in and week out how we will get out coached in every ballgame we play. Let me remind everyone that we were 1-19 just a few years ago and the last 2 years we have been 16-7. I don't know many teams that have turned thier programs around that much in 2 years. Thank you Keith and Chad Hodge and Gary Gomes for the hard work and dedication you have given to these boys and for turning our program into a force to be dealt with.We have yet to be out coached in any ballgame we have been in just a little more loose with the football. Thursday night will be an exciting game and i hope both teams will play thier best and come away with no injuries. Love to see West Tennessee represented in championship games in all classes.

Couldn't agree more. The boys have all bought into the changes these coaches have made now we just need the community to rally around them and show their support. We're 8-1 and it's time for people to realize that Dresden is a different team from their record a few years ago.

Edited by dtownfan364