Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

They wont meet jusboro. I told them to come meet us all at the WC vs PC game and they said it wasn't a good idea. I told them I wasn't quite as harsh in person.

Nah. I'm one of the nicer posters so maybe they'll wanna meet.

After tomorrow night, I'll have the low down on Huntingdon to see if they are the real deal.

six days until gameday! 5 more days of practice! UCtoiletbowl...u have serious issues, but your funny! :hungry:

UC reminds me quite a bit of the Westview fan that's always on Dresden post. Maybe its the same person cause I've never seen them together.

Lions love equestrian steaks :hungry:

Edited by ysoangry

By the way, since I'm coming to this game, I'd like to meet some of you Huntingdon posters. If that's cool with you guys. :thumb:

Yeah you guys come on over.. We'll accept ya just as if you were part of the Mustang faithful. Might wanna come early though. Us Stang fans like to fill up both sides of the stadium :mrgreen:

Edited by LeggoStangs

I'm not from Dresden, I'm not even from Weakley County, but you seem to be obsessed with them.They are winning some games good for them,hope it continues.As far as the defensive line,I watched ya'lls game on film before we played them.Ask your big fullback how mediocre they were

Actually, I believe Dresden has only 1 victory out of their 8 against a team with a winning record (above .500). They are really over rated and won't be that hard to handle for Huntingdon. They have a good record, but a really mediocre schedule. I believe what put the greatness in their head was the week 0 game against Martin-Westview. I've watched both Dresden and Martin---early in the season and late in the season..if they played the game tonight, Martin wins by 3 TDs. With that being said, Huntingdon will probably win by at least 3 tds. It's always entertaining to watch Dresden, because of their style of play. They'll be some personal fouls in this game and some no calls that should have been that wasn't seen. But just like any other program they get beat by, it'll be the refs fault. It's a pattern that has developed over the last couple of seasons. It 'll be over next year when they lose their best athletes, but this year it's kind of fun to watch them. One kid they have is exceptionally fast and has great cuts with the ball.