Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

wow I see a smashhing coming somebody's way. Granted matchups do not always tell the tale, but you are saying that dresden will beat the mustangs by 30 points. Do you remember what they did to mckenzie who beat yall. I think warbritton runs all over your defense kinda like running through butter. LOL Mustangs 42- dresden 27

wow I see a smashhing coming somebody's way. Granted matchups do not always tell the tale, but you are saying that dresden will beat the mustangs by 30 points. Do you remember what they did to mckenzie who beat yall. I think warbritton runs all over your defense kinda like running through butter. LOL Mustangs 42- dresden 27

agree with everything except there is NO way they score 27 points on us... nobody has yet and we've seen offenses way better.

good luck to a'ville

So you mean that it's not fair we're 1A even though our enrollment says we should be?

And Dresden had 403 students last time the TSSAA counted (quite a few less now). Like I said it isn't fair to actual 1A schools. Huntindon, Dresden and Mckenzie are all within 20 students of each other. Do we need 8, 9 or 10 classifications probably not but something needs to be done. If Dresden contains #18 they win by 6..................

So maybe I should have said people that actually live in Gleason & Greenfield. I support Greenfield and Gleason every game unless they're playing us....could care less who's supporting us. To clarify, Dresden has shot fireworks after every win at home this year. It's something they started to show the boys our support. Win or lose Thur night, we're still proud of what the coaches and boys have been able to do in the last two years and look forward to the playoffs.

Edited by dtownfan364

I'm from Dresden and all I would like to say is please dont judge a whole town or their fanbase because of the actions of a chosen few.I pray for a hard fought ,clean, hard hitting game with no injuries .Good luck to both. may each team go far in the postseason.

We are not scared of huntingdon. Bigboy football time. Huntingdon better hide.