Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

I was looking at everthing yall Huntingdon fans are saying and wow yall are a good football team but ur not god you cant walk on water .. back to football i no alot of are football players and they are ready to shut your trash talking mouth up. they will play hard all game we have that never say die attitude and you may knock us down but we will get right back up ready for thursday to show you how getting your heart broke feels like :twisted: o yeah i will be in the stands and you better believe it will be loud

all dresden fans have done sense this pointless thread began was run their mouth... you beat westview, and you beat union city. congrats... now you will face the number 1 1A team in tennessee. best of luck, you will need it

ysoangry, Stop number 18 is a good game plan, but its easier said than done. The great thing about it is if you slow # 18, we have 4 more backs that are great and would be the star on most teams. The fact is that Huntingdon is DEEP and that is what makes us hard to stop.

Gladly take our chances against the other 4 back you have. Games I've seen (Camden and Mckenzie) was nothing but the #18 show. Granted it was very impressive to see.

Go lions.........

Gladly take our chances against the other 4 back you have. Games I've seen (Camden and Mckenzie) was nothing but the #18 show. Granted it was very impressive to see.

Go lions.........

# 15 Tory Watson got player of the game against Camden and yes # 18 Tyler had the best game he's had all year against Mckenzie. # 44 Corbin got it against Milan. Take your pick cause I haven't seen a team all year long hold all three under 100 yards. :popcorneater:

Go to third comment on this post and see who started this whole mess. Talking about the beating we deserve.Just like I stated earlier we get all the bad rap for retaliation not starting it.

garbage. if you get up and walk back to the huddle nothin happens. Why do you retaliate. The smartest move is go back to the huddle and do your talking or getting back with oyur pads. Eventually, if they were starting it they will get caught and you come out the better for it. Retalliation just gets you a bad rep. Teach the kids it is better to go back to the huddle and play hard then this mees doesnt get attached to your team.

Go lions.........

Camden tried to stop #18 and did a pretty good job, but could not stop the power toss. I've seen both teams play (hunt and dresden) I dont believe Dresden can stop both #18 outside and the power toss

Edited by radioman27