Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

I hope you don't have to much money then...we play better at home than we do on the road and you are coming to our House. My boys: Thomas, Vandyke, Caldwell, McPeak, Hatchel, Speedy C and Ellis have got something for you. Football isn't owned just by Mckenzie, Huntigdon or sucky Chargers. I see a lot of people on here talking about the schedule. We play who is in front of us. I wished we could play Milan, Westview, Humboldt, Mckenzie, Huntingdon--every year. We had Henry County on the ropes in a scrimmage and we are better than people give us the respect for. Going to be a lot of shocked folks come Friday morning....can't wait! :twisted:

I so agree with you! Our guys are great players and no one ever gives our boys credit for the accomplishments they are making or for their abilities that show game after game. But, you are correct...there will be some very shocked people come Friday morning. These Stangs are probably taking it easy this week because they think their is no competition but they will be badly mistaken when they arrive Thursday night! I will be there cheering on ALL MY BOYS! Once again, this is a great group of boys and they are full of heart and never give up! Work Hard All Week Boys! Every Day at Practice is GameDay! Bring It!!!!

wow I see a smashhing coming somebody's way. Granted matchups do not always tell the tale, but you are saying that dresden will beat the mustangs by 30 points. Do you remember what they did to mckenzie who beat yall. I think warbritton runs all over your defense kinda like running through butter. LOL Mustangs 42- dresden 27

I really don't understand why all these Mustang fans keep bringing up their game against McKenzie. I mean really, one of their classmates was killed in a car accident and you want to sound like the mustangs gave them a beating! You all are just wrong in so many ways. It was not even a game where the boys could have tried to keep their minds in the game. It is ridiculous how you talk about how good your boys are and then you compare our game to the one against McKenzie! Dresden should have beat McKenzie and would have if we would not have made errors and gave the game to them. Leave the game with y'all against McKenzie out of it because it has not justice in any standing. Dresden in a great team and come Thursday night it will definitely be an eye opener for many! Go Lions! We know you can do it! Nothing is impossible! We know that from last year with Riverside! Keep up the hard work Lions because it shows more and more every week that goes by!

I guess some of you on here just type things to make people laugh or see if you can make others mad. What a joke. There is no way Dresden scores more than 2 TD's. The most points we have given up all year is 14. And the second half of many of our games have been JV/Freshmen and we still haven't given up more than 2 TD's. My score still stands: Huntingdon 41 Dresden 6. Huntingdon will not punt one single time in this game. Huntingdon's offense will not see a 3rd down of more than 3 yards. Dresden won't have 100 yards of total offense. Our offense may never take the field because when Dresden kicks off their one to two times for the game Warbritton is going to take it to the house and when they punt Warbritton is going to take that to the house too. Wow, wonder if a team has ever played/won a game with their offense never going on the field? Dresden you have played as well as you can the last few years but you are doomed this Thursday. Time to get back to reality....side note.....Perry Co. 35 Wayne Co. 27.

I really don't understand why all these Mustang fans keep bringing up their game against McKenzie. I mean really, one of their classmates was killed in a car accident and you want to sound like the mustangs gave them a beating! You all are just wrong in so many ways. It was not even a game where the boys could have tried to keep their minds in the game. It is ridiculous how you talk about how good your boys are and then you compare our game to the one against McKenzie! Dresden should have beat McKenzie and would have if we would not have made errors and gave the game to them. Leave the game with y'all against McKenzie out of it because it has not justice in any standing. Dresden in a great team and come Thursday night it will definitely be an eye opener for many! Go Lions! We know you can do it! Nothing is impossible! We know that from last year with Riverside! Keep up the hard work Lions because it shows more and more every week that goes by!

WOW... you people have problems. now i see why dresden's players are so dirty. and for those that say your not impressed with us... you will be very soon!

I guess some of you on here just type things to make people laugh or see if you can make others mad. What a joke. There is no way Dresden scores more than 2 TD's. The most points we have given up all year is 14. And the second half of many of our games have been JV/Freshmen and we still haven't given up more than 2 TD's. My score still stands: Huntingdon 41 Dresden 6. Huntingdon will not punt one single time in this game. Huntingdon's offense will not see a 3rd down of more than 3 yards. Dresden won't have 100 yards of total offense. Our offense may never take the field because when Dresden kicks off their one to two times for the game Warbritton is going to take it to the house and when they punt Warbritton is going to take that to the house too. Wow, wonder if a team has ever played/won a game with their offense never going on the field? Dresden you have played as well as you can the last few years but you are doomed this Thursday. Time to get back to reality....side note.....Perry Co. 35 Wayne Co. 27.

I can see you think alot of huntingdon. I hope stay just as positive after the beatdown. I am sure they are good, but not good enough. Dresden 48 Huntingdon 0.

select 55, you are on crack if you think dresden will win 48 to nothing. I am not saying that dresden won't be competitive, they have a good team. I still think huntingdon wins by two touchdowns, just my opinion. I think huntingdons strength of schedule is tougher, than dresdens. But thats why we play the games.

I can see you think alot of huntingdon. I hope stay just as positive after the beatdown. I am sure they are good, but not good enough. Dresden 48 Huntingdon 0.

I am usually very good-natured and genuine with fans who make unreasonable predictions in favor of their home town teams. Optimism, and it's good for the game. Parents and relatives are also excused; they have no obligation to be reasonable; blood is thicker than statistics. But, 48 to 0 Dresden!! 48 in one game is more than Dresden has put up against anyone else on their schedule (which is a weak schedule, 3 out of 9 teams with winning records), yet you are picking the Lions to put up 48 against the only unbeaten team they face! On the other side of the ball, you are planning (prophesying?) that Dresden, which has shut out no one, will shut out top-ranked Huntingdon.

I have seen Dresden play twice (once-Union City--in person) and once on tape. Huntingdon I have seen twice in person and twice on tape. I would say likely score about 41-7, maybe 41-14 Huntingdon. No comparison between the two teams. Dresden is a good offensive team, average on defense. A finesse team more than a physical team; Huntingdon, a physical team with the best offensive line this side of Henry County. Gatchall, Raymer and especially McPeak are excellent football players, but right now, they'e in harm's way.

Edited by Augielio

Lioness, I actually agree with that post. It does take a toll on the team. I'm just curious though, on August 17th we buried a beloved girl named Jessica that was also directly tied to our football team and then we played big D Town on the next night (August 18th). Too bad some of your guys didn't think that was directly correlated either, at the time. I agree. Those games are over and it's about this one and an event like that does affect a team. This will be the last time we agree (most likely), I want to see the best each team has to offer in every game. I believe both teams are good to go, so no excuses this time from you guys. Huntingdon doesn't make them, after wins or losses. Good direction to follow for some teams.

Dresden has a good team, maybe best they have had in years, possibly ever. I think Huntingdon has the better team. Only thing I worry about is before the bye week, we were clicking on all cylinders. I just worry about possibly starting slow after the week long layoff. But i guess the same could be said for dresden. Huntingdon 35 Dresden 14