Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Just came by the Dresden High School. Just Standing around. If that's the game plan for Friday Night then it will be over quickly. 8-)

Dumb butt everybody knows Monday is oreo blizzard and pedicure day.............. Tomorrow is movie day and line dancing so drive by and and they can teach you how to boot scoot.

Edited by ysoangry

They are probably resting at practice so they can survive the game. Conserving all the energy they can. Sounds like they practice the way they play....SOFT! Get ready, cause Thursday is going to be.....HARD! We make Westview and McKenzie look like Jr. High teams. No more hiding behind that overstated 8-1 record.

Edited by FootballFan1970

I am usually very good-natured and genuine with fans who make unreasonable predictions in favor of their home town teams. Optimism, and it's good for the game. Parents and relatives are also excused; they have no obligation to be reasonable; blood is thicker than statistics. But, 48 to 0 Dresden!! 48 in one game is more than Dresden has put up against anyone else on their schedule (which is a weak schedule, 3 out of 9 teams with winning records), yet you are picking the Lions to put up 48 against the only unbeaten team they face! On the other side of the ball, you are planning (prophesying?) that Dresden, which has shut out no one, will shut out top-ranked Huntingdon.

I have seen Dresden play twice (once-Union City--in person) and once on tape. Huntingdon I have seen twice in person and twice on tape. I would say likely score about 41-7, maybe 41-14 Huntingdon. No comparison between the two teams. Dresden is a good offensive team, average on defense. A finesse team more than a physical team; Huntingdon, "a physical team with the best (offensive line )this side of Henry County." Gatchall, Raymer and especially McPeak are excellent football players, but right now, they'e in harm's way.

Adamsville has a pretty good line, ask McKenzie!

I really don't understand why all these Mustang fans keep bringing up their game against McKenzie. I mean really, one of their classmates was killed in a car accident and you want to sound like the mustangs gave them a beating! You all are just wrong in so many ways. It was not even a game where the boys could have tried to keep their minds in the game. It is ridiculous how you talk about how good your boys are and then you compare our game to the one against McKenzie! Dresden should have beat McKenzie and would have if we would not have made errors and gave the game to them. Leave the game with y'all against McKenzie out of it because it has not justice in any standing. Dresden in a great team and come Thursday night it will definitely be an eye opener for many! Go Lions! We know you can do it! Nothing is impossible! We know that from last year with Riverside! Keep up the hard work Lions because it shows more and more every week that goes by!

First off I am not a mustang fan. I am a fan of football. They are a very solid team that does not make mistakes. They will win by 20+ points sorry it is just the way it is.

As for your comment about you beating McKenzie "if" you didnt make mistakes. IF my aunt had beans and a frank she would be my uncle. IF IF IF IF IF IF >>>>>>Play the games make no excuses and win lose or draw support your team, but dont get carried away with thinking you are better than you really are.