Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

And who cares if no one likes Dresden? You probably liked us when you could beat us back in the early 80's. You should really be bashing Westview after what their coach said about your team Sat. Don't know the exact quote but I know he said it was by far the worst team he has ever seen and wasn't even a good practice for his kids.

Because our kids play hard with tons of emotion we are a bunch of goons? You people crack me up. Yes we had one player ejected from a game for protecting his QB. Highly doubt we've had anymore personal fouls then any other team around. Think any of the mustangs would like to take care of Warbritton if someone had him down on the ground giving him cheap shots? If your kids wont take care of your QB then you don't have near the heart you should have. No doubt Huntindon has a good team but you don't hear us saying that Camden is down this year, Mckenzie hasn't played like they normally do and the only real team you've beaten is Milan, we don't say that kind of stuff. Dresden has been smaller, slower, weaker all year and we are still 8 and 1. That's heart! Good thing is, it's game day and all our B.S. will end tonight.

Good luck to both team and be safe.

Well, I won't argue with him. I'll just remind him that in 2005, when they were #2 in the state, they got beat by this horrible football school. I bet that brings back good memories for him. To be honest, this is the worst Gibson Co. football team ever. I only went to a few games this year, if that tells you anything. You get burnt out on football pretty quickly watching that team play week in and week out.

I will actually be happy when this game is over so all the trash talk will quit. All I hear on here is how unsportsmanlike Dresden is. Well to be honest its not very sportsmanlike to be calling out kids by name or number about how they are not very good.The parents and fans on here are the ones acting like they are the ones in high school.If you can't show respect then don't comment at all, Jeez!!!

LOL, no one likes Dresden anymore. Hewett has earned them a heck of a reputation.

Hewett has actually reached out to your coach and both seem to be pretty good friends from what I've heard on Coaches Corner. He had nothing but positive things to say about Gibson County after we played them and actually showed a lot of respect by pulling our starters out early and allowing Gibson County to score. What's the excuse going to be next year when Hewett is retired?

If you actually knew the kids people are calling out by # as being dirty players, you'd quickly realize that they are not the kind of players they're getting tagged as. The players getting called out just happen to be the same ones that made the decision to go into the McKenzie locker room and shake hands after the game.

Win or Lose tonight, we're still proud of how Dresden has turned our football program around in the last couple of years and support our Lions!

If the rain continues to fall and slick field conditions, I believe this is a huge advantage for Dresden. Huntingdon is no doubt the better team and should win regardless but running the wing stuff and having to make those cuts could be an issue. Dresden on the other hand will line up and run a little power I at you. Alot easier to run straight instead of around and up.

I still say Huntingdon wins by atleast two TD's.

If the rain continues to fall and slick field conditions, I believe this is a huge advantage for Dresden. Huntingdon is no doubt the better team and should win regardless but running the wing stuff and having to make those cuts could be an issue. Dresden on the other hand will line up and run a little power I at you. Alot easier to run straight instead of around and up.

I still say Huntingdon wins by atleast two TD's.

I don't think this will be a big issue. I have also seen Huntingdon run out of an I formation this year.

I will actually be happy when this game is over so all the trash talk will quit. All I hear on here is how unsportsmanlike Dresden is. Well to be honest its not very sportsmanlike to be calling out kids by name or number about how they are not very good.The parents and fans on here are the ones acting like they are the ones in high school.If you can't show respect then don't comment at all, Jeez!!!

I don't blame you. If i knew i was gonna get smoked tonight i'd want it to end too.. just hope ya'll shake our hands after the game :roflol:

I know! I do not know why anyone,especially a grown person, would want to point out a kid by name or number unless they are just a bully. I will be glad when this game is over too! I do not understand why everyone is knocking Dresden and trying to say we are unsportsman like and take cheap shots all the time. Our guys will always take care of each other on and off the field. It is crazy how peopel try to bash others. I understand that trash talking MAY work to a certain extent but you don't make it personal by using kids names and numbers. I can't wait for game time! I just want to give a shout out to all our Seniors tonight! This is your night Lions! I am very proud of the Lion seniors and the way they step up and take control and keep the rest held together and pumped up. Just hoping for a good physical game with no injuries. I will be there tonight, rain or no rain and you will definitely hear me in the stands cheering on our lions! Remember.... DRESDEN LIONS ALL THE WAY!!!!

I don't blame you. If i knew i was gonna get smoked tonight i'd want it to end too.. just hope ya'll shake our hands after the game :roflol:

You really are a trash talker aren't you. We are not going to get smoked but I am glad you feel that confident. It is good to know that we can always knock someone with their head so far up in the sky down a few notches so they are back to reality! :roflol: