Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Like to see these teams match up against WESTVIEW. Westview just had an owerpowering win against a stout GIbson County team. Thats all i got to say

umm....bricklayer...I don't know which "stout Gibson County team" YOU are talking about...but the last game that Westview played was the Gibson County Pioneers who are 0 for their last 29 games! Who did you see the Chargers play?

Huntingdon is overrated PC Wc will have their way with them and yes I have seen them all play all you stang fans come to middle TN tomorrow if you wanna see two good QBs

And you can compare this how? LOL. The only common opponent is Riverside and they're weak this year.... Let's name all the non-competitive opponents you have on your schedule...All of them except for Wayne County. Your credibility is overrated sir....

Edited by MustangFan1

And you can compare this how? LOL. The only common opponent is Riverside and they're weak this year.... Let's name all the non-competitive opponents you have on your schedule...All of them except for Wayne County. Your credibility is overrated sir....

Wait and see Jacob Tucker and those PC Wrs will pick your secondary apart im not starting a argument with you fans who think y'all have won it all but you will soon find oyt

Good game on a sloppy field. 390 yards rushing for the Mustangs tonight.

Dresden punted with 2:50 in the 3rd is like saying we give up ( Mercy ) .

Good Luck to Dresden in the 2A play offs.

Also I think ( theGURU ) is a closet Huntingdon Mustang fan. He talks about Huntingdon more than any others on the Huntingdon sites.

Good game on a sloppy field. 390 yards rushing for the Mustangs tonight.

Dresden punted with 2:50 in the 3rd is like saying we give up ( Mercy ) .

Good Luck to Dresden in the 2A play offs.

Also I think ( theGURU ) is a closet Huntingdon Mustang fan. He talks about Huntingdon more than any others on the Huntingdon sites.

Thankfully...no Mustang was injured (I don't guess) tonight at Dresden. Foul weather or not...the field in Dresden can be very dangerous.