Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Final 42-13 Huntingdon!!! Good job Mustangs for going 10-0. Good game Dresden!

Very good game by both teams. Good luck to both in playoffs. I hope Huntingdon fans saw tonight that we aren't dirty players like alot of people made us out to be. Good sportsmanship shown tonight by both teams. Go Lions!

He is not a GURU, he is an idiot. If our two teams meet it will be settled on the field. All you do is beat your chest and say that PC is the best team and Huntingdon is overrated. If PC can pick our secondary apart then let them prove it on the field. I personally don't think so.

Yea its hard yo get three picks when they hit your Defensive Backs in the numbers. :lol:

surely someone as smart as you can understand what pressure on the quarterback means. more than one way to stop a passing attact. shoot, even i am smart enough to see that.

keep them new shoes mama, we may be going upere to east tennessee.

Yea its hard yo get three picks when they hit your Defensive Backs in the numbers. :lol:

We will just let the kids settle it on the field.

#14 for Dresden is one heck of a player, along with several others.

Good game to both teams!

Congrats Mustangs on the 13A championship!!!

GO STANGS!!!

10-0!! Nice job stangs!! Can't wait for some playoff action!

Congrats Huntingdon on the perfect season and district championship. Dresden did a pretty good job shutting down 18 in the first half but he was too much second half. You also have some very good backs running the ball when he doesn't. good luck in the playoffs and if possible bring a gold ball back to west tn.

Dresden hold your heads up and lets win some games in the playoffs...........

Great game tonight stangs.

Dresden played great as well and i wish best of luck to them. Hope you guys bring home a gold ball yourselves.

And now Guru.... nobody from Huntingdon or Dresden cares what you have to say. PC has NEVER been good before Tucker (and the ineligibles) got there and as soon as he graduates, we'll never hear from there again. so take your comments and tell someone that cares. PC will have their chance soon