Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Awesome. :roflol:

Hey Butchie....who are you pulling for in this one? I am not going to read through 28 pages of posts to find out if you already planted your flag in one camp or the other. I am for Huntingdon, of course.

Well, I'm A Lil Half Teed Off About A Loss And A End To Our Win Streak Over Huntingdon. But I Could Care Less.... :roflolk: It's Been fun This Year, And I'm Happy About Both Teams Success! :thumb:

Well, I'm A Lil Half Teed Off About A Loss And A End To Our Win Streak Over Huntingdon. But I Could Care Less.... :roflolk: It's Been fun This Year, And I'm Happy About Both Teams Success! :thumb:

Butchie..you are a class act and a good moderator.

Best of luck to both teams tonight, I think whomever wins this game will have shown everyone who the real champ is. I'll be listening to Tinkle on the radio. Stay warm and hope everyone has a good time at the game!

I have a question for every player, fan, or coach.... What you gonna do if McPeak gets the ball? oh yea after every person on defense is on his back trying to drag him down?//////// and Kennon Holder relies on me now for blocks at Bethel. just sayin, you don't have any "monsters" or "weapons" such as him anymore

When the stangs mercy rule this team I want you to remember this comment