Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Congratulations to Huntingdon last night. Dresden played great in the first half but Huntingdon made some adjustments at halftime and came out ready to win in the 2nd. I hope you all were able to see that the Lions are not the "dirty" team they've been pegged as. I saw alot of sportsmanship out on the field from both sides. Time to regroup Lions and prepare for the playoffs. Go Lions! Huntingdon......bring home that Gold Ball. You've got our support from Dresden.

Congratulations to Huntingdon last night. Dresden played great in the first half but Huntingdon made some adjustments at halftime and came out ready to win in the 2nd. I hope you all were able to see that the Lions are not the "dirty" team they've been pegged as. I saw alot of sportsmanship out on the field from both sides. Time to regroup Lions and prepare for the playoffs. Go Lions! Huntingdon......bring home that Gold Ball. You've got our support from Dresden.

I don't guess you seen the Dresden player headbutt the Huntingdon player after the play was over? The ref did free 15 yards.

Good luck to Dresden in the playoffs & congrats to Huntingdon on a 10-0 schedule. Its playoff time now, we got the skill to go to cooksville now we just gotta have some luck as well. It aint gonna be easy we got a tough Wayne County team to play as well. Wayne County is gonna be a tough team for sure, but till then lets not look ahead and just take it one game at a time

Good luck to Dresden in the playoffs & congrats to Huntingdon on a 10-0 schedule. Its playoff time now, we got the skill to go to cooksville now we just gotta have some luck as well. It aint gonna be easy we got a tough Wayne County team to play as well. Wayne County is gonna be a tough team for sure, but till then lets not look ahead and just take it one game at a time

I've said it all along Wayne Co. is solid as a rock.