Bledsoe County @ Sweetwater

Wildcat53

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect this to be a good game but Bledsoe is playing lights out on both sides of the ball. I will have to give them the edge.

I disagree, as far as size I see it even. Sweetwater speed will be the difference. I do think this will be a good game, but I see Sweetwater winning this on by two TD's. I do think that Bledsoe will score with the passing game - Sweetwater will give them fits with the running game. Sweetwater gets stronger as the game goes on. I see it close through the half with Sweetwater pulling away late.

I disagree, as far as size I see it even. Sweetwater speed will be the difference. I do think this will be a good game, but I see Sweetwater winning this on by two TD's. I do think that Bledsoe will score with the passing game - Sweetwater will give them fits with the running game. Sweetwater gets stronger as the game goes on. I see it close through the half with Sweetwater pulling away late.

Speed will not bother Bledsoe, they have scrimmaged S.Pitt and Sequatchie has more speed than a usual valley team, so they have seen it before. Bledsoe is playing lights out and looks like they could finally get out of the 1st round

I was out of town when Bledsoe came south a couple weeks ago but watched the tape today. Pikeville is way overrated, can not run the ball on a good defense, 22 is just too small & 24 isn't quick enough. the QB is tough but a good safety would kill them. If Sweetwater can pass the Ball they Kill Bledsoe, if not they beat them by a score. If Seq. had any type of passing game this game could have been real nasty & I think anyone that can pass the ball will murder pikeville. Sorry Warrior Fans but the truth is the truth, I honestly could not believe after watching the game that we lost that game.