Giles Co @Lewis Co

likearock

Well had a night to sleep on it, and all I can say is WOW! LC had several players to shine last night but #8 and #48 really stood out to me. Once we were up 14 looked like we knew they were done. Three very untimely turnovers totally changed things. Great game panthers. Hey rock if you need help with that crow, hear it goes down good with gravy :hungry: Looks like the CATS better step it up a notch next week. Page is coming.Heads up CATS stuff happens, its up to you to fix it. GO CATS!!!

Im sorry but giles has no pass threats and al cobb is horrible have no idea how he got player of the week last week smh dontarious gilbert should have got it to be honest.

21 and 15 do a good job, but when you run the spread you need 5 guys you can go to and expect them to pull it in. Call me crazy but one of our best pair of hands is playing on the o-line. He is there out of necessity though. The whole idea of the spread is to spread it around. With that said ther were some bad throws but there were a lot of dropped balls. Passses and catchs we have to make to be successful. The safety has done well especially for a freshman but against run oriented teams he is going to need to learn to roll up and hit with a vengance. At safety you can't wait for the run game to come to you. It's gonna be a dog fight next Friday night.

freshman

Well had a night to sleep on it, and all I can say is WOW! LC had several players to shine last night but #8 and #48 really stood out to me. Once we were up 14 looked like we knew they were done. Three very untimely turnovers totally changed things. Great game panthers. Hey rock if you need help with that crow, hear it goes down good with gravy :hungry: Looks like the CATS better step it up a notch next week. Page is coming.Heads up CATS stuff happens, its up to you to fix it. GO CATS!!!

Hey DX5 good to see you back. I used that gravy premix last night. You know the one Jack Daniels makes :))

On a positive note for GC #24 Polk ran the ball very well which would mean the oline did a good job as well. This was just a speed bump for a young team as long as you dont let it become a mountain. Kicking game looked good as well. Can some one explain why we didnt get the first onside kick?

From what I heard the ref say was and I'm probably wrong but someone on Lewis Co. signaled for a fair catch therefore the ball had to hit the ground before Giles Co. could recover it.Granted no one for Lewis Co. was within twenty five yards of the Giles Co. player that caught the ball.

DAD X 5 - Im back! I know you have missed me! listened to the game last night, I realize we had untimely turnovers, but 50+ points ! Sounded like we got pushed around a bit

Well egg, thats why you go to the game. Subtract the 22points from turn overs from their score add 21 to ours you will get 43-36 CATS. Lewis did what they needed to win the game and the cats didnt. We never punted just shot ourselves in the foot. Wing T was ran very well last night. The 9 minute opening drive for Lewis Co. was more like a BOBCAT drive, ground and pound, aided by 2 facemask penalties.