Giles Co @Lewis Co

likearock

ha ok. I didnt mean bribe I meant to erase that part. I didnt mean they called the game for Giles so they could win. I mean they threw way too many flags. And majority of them going against HC in the 4th quarter when we were already losing by 30 something. With awful calls like the intentional grounding while the QB was getting hit and out of the pocket with a WR 5ft from where the ball landed. 3

excellent reasons that can not be called intentional

grounding. Marshall does have an awful ref staff and clock

crew. My senior yr 09' we played 5 quarters of football

against Marshall and no we didnt go into OT. How does

that happen? The clock crew only ran the clock when it

was convenient for Marshall, allowing them to come back

and take the lead.

LOL.......you're right, MC has it's own personal officiating staff and clock keeper!!!! :) This is my vote for dumbest post ever!!!! (For those of you not in the loop, the TSSAA sanctions crews and sends them to games unannounced to the coaching staffs which have no clue who's officiating games till they get there......and yes, an official keeps the clock, not a paid homer.) SMH......too funny.

LOL.......you're right, MC has it's own personal officiating staff and clock keeper!!!! :) This is my vote for dumbest post ever!!!! (For those of you not in the loop, the TSSAA sanctions crews and sends them to games unannounced to the coaching staffs which have no clue who's officiating games till they get there......and yes, an official keeps the clock, not a paid homer.) SMH......too funny.

LOL! coming from someone who has probably never stepped foot on a football field besides to play the flute. NEVER said the refs did not run the clock genius. I said the person (meaning ref) who ran the clock only ran it when it was convenient for Marshall county. We watched film along with our coaching staff and the clock never ran on multiple occasions. yet the game still ended when the scoreboard ran out of time. Never taking off the time that the clock was not being ran. Marshall gained nearly 5 minutes of clock time because of the clock not running. Back to the Officials, I've seen the same group of Officials at team's fields on several different occasions. Including our own home field. Marshall just usually seems to have a "worse" group of refs than many other teams. Coincidence? maybe... SHAKING MY HEAD!!! <-- now thats funny.

I know you are to respect officals but they know that and thats the reason they call the games the way they do. Seen one of the worst called ball games I have ever seen called Friday and it was not the MC & LC game. There was not a thing you could about it and they knew it. Maybe it's time something is done about it.

ha ok. I didnt mean bribe I meant to erase that part. I didnt mean they called the game for Giles so they could win. I mean they threw way too many flags. And majority of them going against HC in the 4th quarter when we were already losing by 30 something. With awful calls like the intentional grounding while the QB was getting hit and out of the pocket with a WR 5ft from where the ball landed. 3 excellent reasons that can not be called intentional grounding. Marshall does have an awful ref staff and clock crew. My senior yr 09' we played 5 quarters of football against Marshall and no we didnt go into OT. How does that happen? The clock crew only ran the clock when it was convenient for Marshall, allowing them to come back and take the lead.

did you know that the ref staff is different every week, you may get one of the same guys every now and then.somebody needs to call tssaa if things are as bad as all of you say they are in marshall and if anybody gets hammered with flags marshall gets there fair share i promise at home or away.as they say on the nfl c,mon man or shall i say c,mon(men).

p.s.maybe if enough of you complain maybe the tssaa will take a look at it and they may give yall your wins and take them away from marshall even your 09 loss............. ja

LOL! coming from someone who has probably never stepped foot on a football field besides to play the flute. NEVER said the refs did not run the clock genius. I said the person (meaning ref) who ran the clock only ran it when it was convenient for Marshall county. We watched film along with our coaching staff and the clock never ran on multiple occasions. yet the game still ended when the

scoreboard ran out of time. Never taking off the time that

the clock was not being ran. Marshall gained nearly 5

minutes of clock time because of the clock not running.

Back to the Officials, I've seen the same group of Officials

at team's fields on several different occasions. Including

our own home field. Marshall just usually seems to have a

"worse" group of refs than many other teams.

Coincidence? maybe... SHAKING MY HEAD!!! <-- now

thats funny.

I've played/walked on more fields than days you've been alive. I had to explain things to ya since you obviously are clueless. And yes, I'm sure the clock keeper was paid off by the MC coaches and administrators!!!! You people are ridiculous with this MC ref conspiracy BS. I was at the game Friday night and didn't see an unwarranted penalty all night. Now I did see a few no calls, but those were on both sides, including an offensive pass interference that gave Lewis points, so put that BS to rest!!!! Lewis got dominated by a MUCH better Marshall team. Get over it!!!!

I've played/walked on more fields than days you've been alive. I had to explain things to ya since you obviously are clueless. And yes, I'm sure the clock keeper was paid off by the MC coaches and administrators!!!! You people are ridiculous with this MC ref conspiracy BS. I was at the game Friday night and didn't see an unwarranted penalty all night. Now I did see a few no calls, but those were on both sides, including an offensive pass interference that gave Lewis points, so put that BS to rest!!!! Lewis got dominated by a MUCH better Marshall team. Get over it!!!!

Hmmm.... If you were on a field at least once a week since I was born that's gonna put you about 16,385 years old. Not that that's so amazing but the fact your that old and you can operate a computer and on the same board as I is really quite stellar. Good luck your next 164 centuries!

• Upvote 1

Great news for the Bobcats this week. Konishiki's sons, Iwao & Kenta have finally grasped the language barrier and will be able to play this week. At 300+ lbs. these two sumo wrestler's sons will be hard to move on the D-line. Great part is smack talk don't bother them at all since their English vocabulary is limited. :ph34r:

WOMG...will you please get with Coach OC and beg him to make those boys put some clothes on. I know he has them wearing helmets, but those sumo outfits have some people around the community really talking. Coach has got to realize what will be said if he lets them go to Lewis Co looking like that.

WOMG...will you please get with Coach OC and beg him to make those boys put some clothes on. I know he has them wearing helmets, but those sumo outfits have some people around the community really talking. Coach has got to realize what will be said if he lets them go to Lewis Co looking like that.

Not much luck so far in finding 60-28 britches in Pulaski. Went to a Big & Tall shop. They sent us to a Short & Wide store. Picked up a few things there. Did you know it takes a king size bed sheet to make that loin wrap?

Picked up some Vandy pants. Cut them off at the knee and stitched another pocket in the legs. We trying hard to achieve flesh removal. :shock:

What happened to all those panther fans....they done realized whats heading their way friday night and seeking shelter? :roflol::popcorneater:

I guess LewisCoPanthers doesn't find a need to post. Last I remember he replied to you about a week ago that "Lewis Co will win out". Any idea how they did Friday night?

Edited by Clay

I guess LewisCoPanthers doesn't find a need to post. Last I remember he replied to you about a week ago that "Lewis Co will win out". Any idea how they did Friday night?

I think he meant to say, "The Panthers will be 'run out' of their remaining games."

An understandable mis-type :flower:

Edited by likearock