tc at watertown

Creekbank76

Love the ARM chair qbs wanting to put in seconds and thirds when h20 will be returning all but 4 starters on offense next year and I believe h20 did line up and tried to run the ball out of some 2 back with minimal success. I guess these bad coaches (who have the highest winning percentage in last six years of any h20 coaches ever) and has turned a 4&6 team from last year into possible playoff team need to be fired. Or maybe the school and community could get behind these coaches and players and encourage these guys to play harder smarter and together and get the school to give these guys a period in the day to workout like the rest of the region has and get all these two and three sport players an opportunity to get in the weightroom. If the parents and players don't sell out then they just going to bail out. Better yet if you do fire all these coaches who you going to hire and what are they going to teach bc if I not mistaken all of them have tenure and two are volunteers. Oh and by the way croz Gville and fcs runs more spread than anybody and it doesn't hurt them any. It all comes down to selling out during games practices and weightroom maybe that's what this team is missing is some heart fight and determination. I saw the weightroom boards one day and h20 has 10 kids benching over 250 with one being a 5 foot 4 senior 150 pound Matt oxley and 20 or so squatting over 350 but the kids who have good numbers don't play other sports. In my own dealings with weights you get out what you put in and many of h20 s kids are playing multiple sports are not in the weightroom therefore only a few are putting in the work. If oxley can squat 385 power clean 250 and bench 250 does the program work. It works if the kids are in there.

Love the ARM chair qbs wanting to put in seconds and thirds when h20 will be returning all but 4 starters on offense next year and I believe h20 did line up and tried to run the ball out of some 2 back with minimal success. I guess these bad coaches (who have the highest winning percentage in last six years of any h20 coaches ever) and has turned a 4&6 team from last year into possible playoff team need to be fired. Or maybe the school and community could get behind these coaches and players and encourage these guys to play harder smarter and together and get the school to give these guys a period in the day to workout like the rest of the region has and get all these two and three sport players an opportunity to get in the weightroom. If the parents and players don't sell out then they just going to bail out. Better yet if you do fire all these coaches who you going to hire and what are they going to teach bc if I not mistaken all of them have tenure and two are volunteers. Oh and by the way croz Gville and fcs runs more spread than anybody and it doesn't hurt them any. It all comes down to selling out during games practices and weightroom maybe that's what this team is missing is some heart fight and determination. I saw the weightroom boards one day and h20 has 10 kids benching over 250 with one being a 5 foot 4 senior 150 pound Matt oxley and 20 or so squatting over 350 but the kids who have good numbers don't play other sports. In my own dealings with weights you get out what you put in and many of h20 s kids are playing multiple sports are not in the weightroom therefore only a few are putting in the work. If oxley can squat 385 power clean 250 and bench 250 does the program work. It works if the kids are in there.

Gville doesn't run as much Spread, and my point was that H2O don't have the players to run the spread this year. To be blount, I saw things that are directly related to bad coaching. I saw very poor technique from a lot of H2O players.

That staff there has had success, but they've also had the most talent in the last 5 years than any H2O teams I've seen in my lifetime.

As far as the weight room and all the other stuff, that falls on the school and coaches. As far as I know, the other players in the region that play multiple sports are always in the weight room.

Watercitykitty, my comment was concerning TC playing their starters with a huge led. They ended up getting their qb hurt with around a minute left in the game. I haven't been on the boards as much this year but I haven't seen anyone saying the coach should be fired. This just a discussion of the games and our opinions concerning them. I support coach Webster and his staff 100%. However I don't agree with all the calls he makes and I'm sure you don't either. But he's the coach and they're his decisions to make. However you need to check your records on your comment about Gavin highest winning percentage ever. Gavin is 42-32 in his first seven years so far 05-11. Bill Robinson was 52-24 in his first seven years 74-80