Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Yeah its....Tucker scored this many TDs......but how many did he throw? Cause technically those boys scored and he just threw the ball. I'm not talkin bad about Tucker so no one say anything like that, I'm just sayin give the other boys some credit.

they surly deserve it they go hard every week and are a major part of the success

Pretty sure PC has the best wide outs in the state. Rhodes at 6ft 4" and pretty fast gives all teams match up problems. Mathis at 6ft benching 300 with good speed also gives teams match up problems. Throw Dill the fastest guy on the team in there along with Grimes and Hill who are all heart and quick as a hick-up . Then add Watkins coming out from Fullback its a Defense coaches night mare with Tucker bringing it down and running the ball 15 times or more a game. Pick your poison.

Pretty sure PC has the best wide outs in the state. Rhodes at 6ft 4" and pretty fast gives all teams match up problems. Mathis at 6ft benching 300 with good speed also gives teams match up problems. Throw Dill the fastest guy on the team in there along with Grimes and Hill who are all heart and quick as a hick-up . Then add Watkins coming out from Fullback its a Defense coaches night mare with Tucker bringing it down and running the ball 15 times or more a game. Pick your poison.

No doubt these two teams are good on O but the D is what I'm lookin forward to the most. PC's D had a hard time controlling Loretto's failed attempt to run the veer and WC has it down to near perfection....like the only thing wrong is Rice misses a read or two a game.

Rhodes is NO Where close to the best Wide out in the state! maybe the best in your region (which is the weakest i have ever seen it) Clarksville Aca has the best Wide out in the state in 1A. i am pretty sure the best wide out in the state plays in 5a/6a class.

This game should be good.

WC secondary matches up just fine w/Rice, Mathis, Skelton, and Lowe.

Rhodes is NO Where close to the best Wide out in the state! maybe the best in your region (which is the weakest i have ever seen it) Clarksville Aca has the best Wide out in the state in 1A. i am pretty sure the best wide out in the state plays in 5a/6a class.

This game should be good.

Big D ... I never said Rhodes was the best WR in the state. I said PC has the best wide outs in the state. Maybe you misunderstood me maybe I wrote it wrong. So let me rewrite this for you. I think PC has the best WR core as a unit .

WC secondary matches up just fine w/Rice, Mathis, Skelton, and Lowe.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: I GOTTA FEELIN THAT RICE, MATHIS, SKELTON, AND LOWE WILL GET PUNKED BY THESE WIDE RECIEVERS. THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM DOESN'T KNOW WHO THEIR MESSIN WITH. THOSE PERRY COUNTY BOYS DON'T MISS A BEAT. THEY HAD A RIGHT JUST TO LAY DOWN AGAINST LORETTO, BUT DID THEY???, HECK NAW!!! THEY GRITTED THEIR TEETH AND SAID FORGET THESE "COLTS" THEY AREN'T BETTER THAN US. THEN PUT THEM COLTS BACK AT THE RANCH. THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM GOING TO GET BEAT, I GUARENTEE IT! :thumb:

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: I GOTTA FEELIN THAT RICE, MATHIS, SKELTON, AND LOWE WILL GET PUNKED BY THESE WIDE RECIEVERS. THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM DOESN'T KNOW WHO THEIR MESSIN WITH. THOSE PERRY COUNTY BOYS DON'T MISS A BEAT. THEY HAD A RIGHT JUST TO LAY DOWN AGAINST LORETTO, BUT DID THEY???, HECK NAW!!! THEY GRITTED THEIR TEETH AND SAID FORGET THESE "COLTS" THEY AREN'T BETTER THAN US. THEN PUT THEM COLTS BACK AT THE RANCH. THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM GOING TO GET BEAT, I GUARENTEE IT! :thumb:

yep and kept Tucker and co in the entire game throwing 40-50 yd bombs til the bitter end trying to run the score up against the stangs. nice.

yep and kept Tucker and co in the entire game throwing 40-50 yd bombs til the bitter end trying to run the score up against the stangs. nice.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: IF YOU SAW THE GAME AND SEEN WHAT ALL WENT ON, THAT LORETTO TEAM WAS A BUNCH OF PUNKS. COACH WAS PLAYING HIS SENIORS TOO, AND THAT'S WHY HE HAD TUCKER IN THERE HOOPYLOVE. GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT HOMIE. :roflolk:

Edited by MrOldFashioned

Look...I understand your excited but please don't type in all caps!!! It makes you look like some idiot yellin at the computer poundin the key board sayin..."Hey you guuuuyyyyss!!!"