Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: IF YOU SAW THE GAME AND SEEN WHAT ALL WENT ON, THAT LORETTO TEAM WAS A BUNCH OF PUNKS. COACH WAS PLAYING HIS SENIORS TOO, AND THAT'S WHY HE HAD TUCKER IN THERE HOOPYLOVE. GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT HOMIE. :roflolk:

I DID WATCH THE FILM and saw what was going on. the score was 48-12!!! Does it matter that Loretto kept their seniors in??? WC has pulled there starters all year even though other teams have left their starters in. Just stupid on coach's part to leave his starters in right before the biggest game of the year just so he could make the score look better, homie!

I DID WATCH THE FILM and saw what was going on. the score was 48-12!!! Does it matter that Loretto kept their seniors in??? WC has pulled there starters all year even though other teams have left their starters in. Just stupid on coach's part to leave his starters in right before the biggest game of the year just so he could make the score look better, homie!

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: "HOOPY" I NEVER SAID THAT LORETTO TEAM KEPT THEIR SENIORS IN. THIS WAS THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM'S SENIOR NIGHT AND THEY PLAYED THEIR SENIORS ALL NIGHT. I KNOW YOU GO TO THAT WAYNE COUNTY SCHOOL BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T READ. :ugeek:

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: "HOOPY" I NEVER SAID THAT LORETTO TEAM KEPT THEIR SENIORS IN. THIS WAS THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM'S SENIOR NIGHT AND THEY PLAYED THEIR SENIORS ALL NIGHT. I KNOW YOU GO TO THAT WAYNE COUNTY SCHOOL BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T READ. :ugeek:

So, in a game where PC is up 48-12 the week before the game that decides the Region Championship, coach leaves his starters in the entire game just b/c it's senior night?? joke.

So, in a game where PC is up 48-12 the week before the game that decides the Region Championship, coach leaves his starters in the entire game just b/c it's senior night?? joke.

I'm from PC and I have come to the conclusion that Oldfashioned is makin a failed attempt to be old pirate and some of the other posters your a moron man but anyhow this will be a great game I see the veer causing PC trouble I also dont see WC stopping the air attack I look for this to be a fairly high scoring instant classic

I'm from PC and I have come to the conclusion that Oldfashioned is makin a failed attempt to be old pirate and some of the other posters your a moron man but anyhow this will be a great game I see the veer causing PC trouble I also dont see WC stopping the air attack I look for this to be a fairly high scoring instant classic

Agree on all accounts. Can't wait.

No doubt these two teams are good on O but the D is what I'm lookin forward to the most. PC's D had a hard time controlling Loretto's failed attempt to run the veer and WC has it down to near perfection....like the only thing wrong is Rice misses a read or two a game.

I agree looking forward to seeing the D's play. Your also very correct, WC does have that veer O down. Noticed Loretto, trying to run it also. Do they normally run that, did they run it against you guys??? Did seem a little like it was just something they through in last week. I think how to defend the veer will be well covered this week in PC practice. Will be interesting to see if PC can shut that down WC isn't a one trick pony though by any means. This I hope is going to be a fun night. Looking forward to seeing a few WC peeps at the tailgate party.

Might be the fact our starters haven't played a complete game all year, and be completely honest here they will have to play a full and complete hard game this week physically and mentally. One of the reasons PC got so far last year was the team was playing harder in the 4th than they did in the 1st. WC has proved they can pull it in and play 4 qrt's of ball once all-ready this year. Or maybe PC needed a full game after that abysmal first half, maybe they were all a little mad and needed that 2nd half to get their minds right before that biggest game of the year. I hear allot of downing the coaches for not taking out starters but nothing about coming out after half-time a completely diff on target team and kicking some b. But who knows if i had wanted to make coaching decisions I would have went to college to become a coach instead of what I did go for.

Would like to encourage everyone to vote for PC-WC game as the Touchdown Friday game on WSMV sports.

Coach Rice told me a few weeks ago that Rudy promised that channel 4 would be here Friday night. This is the game that WC has had circled for over a year now on their schedule. This is going to be a very exciting game for many people. I ran into a few players at several different times over the weekend and everytime I mention PERRY COUNTY they smile from ear to ear. They don't say much they just smile. I think that both teams know that this is IT. WC players are healthy and it is time to step up and get the battle on.

This will be the best team WC has faced this year and the best team PC has faced this year. I really didn't think both teams would get this far without losing a game but here we are. PC has the best rated defense in 1a (according to the PC folks), the best group of wideouts and the best overall player (MR. FOOTBALL) at QB so WC better be ready to play mistake free football. With that being said I think WC will WIN the game because our guys are hungry to win this game. They are foaming at the mouth to get back on top in this region.