Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

As I said in my last post, T.O.P is how WC would dominate this game. I was not all that impressed with PC and I believe if WC could have prevented just a couple of mistakes this game could have got out of hand. Good Game WC way to bring the gold back home. Good luck PC represent the region well. Keep Rollin WC

If PC could have not made a few mistakes we would have been a lot tighter. The lucky onside kick that wasnt suppose to be a onside kick. Good game WC you won but life goes on and till we meet again good luck.

• Upvote 1

If PC could have not made a few mistakes we would have been a lot tighter. The lucky onside kick that wasnt suppose to be a onside kick. Good game WC you won but life goes on and till we meet again good luck.

Good luck to yall in the playoffs Radio, tell the boys to keep their heads up they lost to a good team but their season aint over yet.

If,if,if,if,if..........if yall PC would have lost every game never would have had to worry bout the region title anyway...just thought if throw that out since we are bringing up the IF's.

If,if,if,if,if..........if yall PC would have lost every game never would have had to worry bout the region title anyway...just thought if throw that out since we are bringing up the IF's.

I think both teams made their fair share of mistakes, its just the ones that your own team make that you remember the most.

Good game tonight Perry County. The better team just showed up tonight.

On the game tonight, I've never seen a better defensive performance than the one that Wayne County put on tonight. They dominated every asset of the game. The run game/veer offense was ran to pure perfection, while the pass defense stepped up all night. The pass rush was absolutely amazing, getting to Tucker 5+ times all night. Tucker was easily on the ground 8-10 times tonight.

Y'all have a good team Perry County, it's just no where near the team that I watched play last year. Good luck in the playoffs.

As for Wayne County, I'm really proud of all you guys. You stepped up when the pressure was tough and arose to the challenge. Congratulations on being Region 6A Champions 3 out of the past 4 years. :thumb:

I believe last years team was a lil better but not much. WC just executed a perfect gameplan tonight. Tucker is awesome but he was runnin for his life most of the night. I do not think throwing the ball was such a good idea for PC WC's dbs can flat out move and PC's receivers had a hard time getting any separation. I think that is one of our biggest improvements from last year is our secondary.

I agree with cougarfever, some bad play calling. Most of the long passes were to Rhodes, and I have to give props to the kid who was covering him. He totally shut him down. The long pass that was intercepted in the end zone shouldn't have been thrown to Grimes, he had two men on him at the time. No excuses from me, we were out-played all the way around. Congrats to the Cats, guess they just wanted it more. Hopefully the Vikings will get back on track next week.

Well you offended me. Make sure you come tell me your sorry friday. And Realistically SP is the best team until someone beats them I know that along with everyone else that knows anything about 1A Football. And Realistically WC doesn't have the secondary to cover PC. Harlen from mTp had a career high passing game against WC. If a average passing QB like Harlen can put up record numbers against WC, what do you think a QB as good as Tucker will do. Especially with how good of a WR unit PC has. And yes rain favors the run game cause the ball will be wet but with the #1 defense in 1A it will also increase the chance of WC fumbling the ball. So Realistically PC has to be the favorite in this game.

My prediction.

Perry County- 42

Wayne Co- 27

Realistically, WC DOES have the secondary to cover the PC WRs. I think EVERYONE knows that now. Domination by WC tonight especially defensively. We'll prolly see y'all again soon. Look forward to it!

Edited by hooplove