Fulton @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Im really looking forward to this game! I think it will be very competitive if fulton comes in hype and believe they can win... sometimes teams have a advantage in the mind game and i think alcoa has that over fulton! Fulton started season slow but has been rolling since putting fred elder at RB.. Kids stats have been video game like since the position change! alcoa is alcoa and has great athletes and im not sure how the injury situation is looking but if they got some kids back this should be a great hard fought game.. good luck to both teams!!

I will be following this game with some interest, since we may have a match up with Fulton at some point in the playoffs. I’ve only watched them a few times since I’ve followed high school football, but they always pass the ‘eye test’. They always look like they have a lot of size and good athletes.

I'd look for this to be a "statement" game for the 2011 Alcoa football team. The Tornadoes have nice wins against Cleveland (4-4), Scott County (4-4), and Kingston (6-3). The Tornadoes also hold wins over 3-5 teams Loudon and Stone Memorial (who I should mention is much improved). Alcoa "lacks" what I would call a "signature" victory thus far this season. The Maryville game was a close battle between two great football teams. The Austin-East game was an anomoly where everything went wrong. The Greeneville game was set up for "failure" due to the injury issues Alcoa was dealing with at that time. The next two games for Alcoa (Fulton & CAK) offer opportunites for the Tornadoes to make a statement that they are still the team to beat in 3A heading into the playoffs. I look for Rankin's team to come out focused and ready to go when the football is kicked off in this one.

Alcoa wins 35-7 :thumb:

As a die hard Alcoa fan I am still not convinced the offense can produce against strong and fast defense like we will face friday night against Fulton. However i think we can still pull a win out. But this will be no cake walk after what Fulton did to Carter last Friday night they will be flying high that is until the hear the sirens coming from the F5 awaiting in the Big Alcoa Helment. This should be a statement game from Alcoa Gearing up for the toughest Division game next week against CAK. Alcoa 35 Fulton 14

Also the fans need to step it up we need more cheering there are some fans that cheer and some students. But its not enough. Sometimes it looks like a Social event more than cheering for a team such as ALCOA. So do your part Friday night Stand up and Cheer and let those boys see all the effort we put into it and give them more confidence as we gear up for the playoffs.

Also the fans need to step it up we need more cheering there are some fans that cheer and some students. But its not enough. Sometimes it looks like a Social event more than cheering for a team such as ALCOA. So do your part Friday night Stand up and Cheer and let those boys see all the effort we put into it and give them more confidence as we gear up for the playoffs.

MY WIFE SAID SHE WILL BRING HER POM POMS FRIDAY NIGHT! :roflol::roflol: