Eagleville

skj48

Knock, knock....hheeellllloooooo. anybody home???? DON'T COMPARE TO CASCADE AND FORREST..... You obviously have reading comprehension issues. Goal... For about the 4th time now. OUR DISTRICT IS DOWN THIS YEAR. Eagleville has played nobody so far, so if they have even an average team, they should be undefeated. You'll find out where your at in the playoffs. Get to the third round and I'll be your biggest cheerleader..

It must only be up when Cascade and Forrest are winning. You must be a Cascade fan? If Eagleville would have had any offense last year we would have beat Cascade. The offense has improved and if the coach decides to open it up they will score more. Teams such as Huntland and Community are much improved and so is Eagleville. Don't need fair weather fans or cheerleaders!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock, knock....hheeellllloooooo. anybody home???? DON'T COMPARE TO CASCADE AND FORREST..... You obviously have reading comprehension issues. Goal... For about the 4th time now. OUR DISTRICT IS DOWN THIS YEAR. Eagleville has played nobody so far, so if they have even an average team, they should be undefeated. You'll find out where your at in the playoffs. Get to the third round and I'll be your biggest cheerleader..

LOL you go bro! And FYI, if we didn't get that bogus "block in the back" call AFTER

the touchdown that brought the ball back, the Eagleville score would have been different. Just sayin'.

LOL you go bro! And FYI, if we didn't get that bogus "block in the back" call AFTER

the touchdown that brought the ball back, the Eagleville score would have been different. Just sayin'.

Edited by LovethoseRockets

It must only be up when Cascade and Forrest are winning. You must be a Cascade fan? If Eagleville would have had any offense last year we would have beat Cascade. The offense has improved and if the coach decides to open it up they will score more. Teams such as Huntland and Community are much improved and so is Eagleville. Don't need fair weather fans or cheerleaders!

Huntland and Community are not very good football teams at all.

Watertown mercy ruled Huntland, and Watertown got mercy ruled by Gordonsville.

I know you can't compare scores, but sometimes it obvious.

Eagleville will definitely get a wakeup call come playoff time.

Don't worry, I want be cheering for you...It was sarcasm, son.

I was just giving out info. Only thing Eagleville can do is play who is on their schedule. I dont know if our region is down or not I dont watch hardly any football outside the region. I was just responding to posts that indicated that Forrest and Cascade played a much tougher schedule than Eagleville. Maybe so, maybe not

The second tie breaker in the playoffs is number of teams on your schedule who have won at least half their games. Cascade has 6, Forrest has 4, and Eagleville has 3. Those three are Cascade, Forrest, and Moore County. I rest my case in regard to your schedule.

There was no block in the back! The game film showed #10 took 3 steps out of bounds right in front of the ref. and he blew the call and made up for it when one of Eagleville's players knocked a Forrest player into the back of another Eagleville player. Forrest first TD on 4th and goal #10 knee was down before he crossed the goal line and ref. blew that call too. The block in the back was bogus and so was the ref. not calling #10 out of bounds.

Edited by skj48

Maybe, maybe not, remember late in the game Eagleville was driving pretty easily and shut it down to run the clock down.

The second tie breaker in the playoffs is number of teams on your schedule who have won at least half their games. Cascade has 6, Forrest has 4, and Eagleville has 3. Those three are Cascade, Forrest, and Moore County. I rest my case in regard to your schedule.

On top of it as always free agent. I'm as big an Eagleville fan as they come, especially baseball as my son is one of their many seniors this year, but that's in the spring. As for the football program, one thing and one game at a time, first I'll say I'm just hoping they can run the table and have an undefeated regular season, that would be fantastic. Cascade has given them fits as the past two years they beat Eagleville by 4 in a shoot out and 1 point last year due to a missed ex-pt attempt. I will say that Forrest is a decent team as is Cascade. This is a down year for a lot of the 1A districts, not just D9. I've seen several of their games and a couple of for sure things, they are gaining confidence with each win and they play very good defense, (props to coach Pip). Confidence can do a lot and they have been very good at the takeaway game which can change the outcome against better teams. That being said they are in a monster 6A county and cannot pull the level of skill players needed from the other schools (due to those school's success) and for that reason will always find it hard to compete with the powerhouses like South Pitt and Jo Byrns. Hopefully they will get a favorable draw and make it a couple of rounds into the playoffs before facing South Pitt. As for Gordonsville, we'll see, no rose colored glasses here but, the Eagles just may surprise a team or two if they get a break in the regional pairings. I'll also give props to their QB/Tailback Nathan Jernigan, the kid can play and I hope he gets a chance somewhere at the next level.

I'm pulling for the Eagles too but I gotta disagree with you on the Huntland, Community being better thing, Community is better at scoring this year but not a better team, they're scoring more but losing the same. Offensively (as good as N. Jernigan is and no disrespect to the other boys they all give everything they got), they need more talent in the skill positions to compete with powers like South Pitt. The first goal is to finish the season undefeated which means beating Cascade which is a tough task. That game can make or break them confidence wise, lose it and you're down going into the playoffs, win it and that rush, especially for the seniors 0-3 against Cascade will give them a huge push going into the playoffs. I'm proud of the Eagleville boys effort this year either way.

On top of it as always free agent. I'm as big an Eagleville fan as they come, especially baseball as my son is one of their many seniors this year, but that's in the spring. As for the football program, one thing and one game at a time, first I'll say I'm just hoping they can run the table and have an undefeated regular season, that would be fantastic. Cascade has given them fits as the past two years they beat Eagleville by 4 in a shoot out and 1 point last year due to a missed ex-pt attempt. I will say that Forrest is a decent team as is Cascade. This is a down year for a lot of the 1A districts, not just D9. I've seen several of their games and a couple of for sure things, they are gaining confidence with each win and they play very good defense, (props to coach Pip). Confidence can do a lot and they have been very good at the takeaway game which can change the outcome against better teams. That being said they are in a monster 6A county and cannot pull the level of skill players needed from the other schools (due to those school's success) and for that reason will always find it hard to compete with the powerhouses like South Pitt and Jo Byrns. Hopefully they will get a favorable draw and make it a couple of rounds into the playoffs before facing South Pitt. As for Gordonsville, we'll see, no rose colored glasses here but, the Eagles just may surprise a team or two if they get a break in the regional pairings. I'll also give props to their QB/Tailback Nathan Jernigan, the kid can play and I hope he gets a chance somewhere at the next level.

Excellent post, Cuda. I like a realist! You guys have one heck of a baseball team. They are PROVEN. Quite possibly we will being saying the same thing about your football team in a few weeks. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs.

Edited by FreeAgent11

Excellent post, Cuda. I like a realist! You guys have one heck of a baseball team. They are PROVEN. Quite possibly we will being saying the same thing about your football team in a few weeks. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs.

Edited by FreeAgent11