Anderson County vs Hardin Valley

presby28

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but think that Hicks is the better quarterback. AC has 31 turnovers this year and that is averageing 3.5 per game. Does anyone know haow many interceptions Hodge has thrown this year?

23 after last night.... KNS has him listed at 17 for the year but there numbers come from ac coaching staff and there missing a few INT's, the Hicks Kid only has 2 INT. but has limited play at QB, This week AC goes to Clinton will be a tough match until they bench Hodge and let Hicks move the ball down field.

Edited by simplythebest

23 after last night.... KNS has him listed at 17 for the year but there numbers come from ac coaching staff and there missing a few INT's, the Hicks Kid only has 2 INT. but has limited play at QB, This week AC goes to Clinton will be a tough match until they bench Hodge and let Hicks move the ball down field.

Why doesn't AC just start Hicks, if he is the better qb?

Congrats to AC, they proved me wrong and held Eskridge to where he didn't run all over the place. Looks like Hammontree is finally getting some production out of that D.

LOL Sweet they proved a lot wrong. Well Dragon and many other state Columbia could be the next team. Wow big jump but at least I do not feel Columbia is as good as Powell. But you never know. The last time we played Columbia there was big time scuffle. We were much better then, however and really had something to fight for. Refs tend to not like East Teams as I think OR has experienced in the past. :)