Sunbright v/s Oneida

TigerDog

Hey pujo, they earned it. First time in history, ever! that Sunbright has beat Oneida in back to back years. I tip my hat to the tigers, can't take anything away from them!

Hey Smash, I hate to pour salt in an open wound but that's not the 1st time. I would've thought so too if I hadn't heard the trivia question on the radio after the game. The question was what is the longest winning streak that Sunbright has ever had over the Indians? The answer was 4 & I think it was back in the early 1950's. Out of 55 games Oneida has won 41 of them & 17 in a row from 1956 to 1977. We have had too much dominance over them in this series to be going backwards @ this point so we need to get our act together. However, I tip my hat to them as well. They have a fine program right now. :thumb:

You are the man, brother! Your a better fan than me, your a better man than me. I tried to hang in there but all them ole "win, win, win" demons hunted me down! Shoot, maybe I should just learn to like golf or something! :rolleyes:

I know what you mean there enough stress in life, high school sports are suppose to be fun. Sometimes the fun is in the the journey. Don't waste your money on the store bought stuff. If you can't shake the hand of the man who made it I won't drink it.

I know what you mean there enough stress in life, high school sports are suppose to be fun. Sometimes the fun is in the the journey. Don't waste your money on the store bought stuff. If you can't shake the hand of the man who made it I won't drink it.

Yeah man, that is the truth. I love football, it saved my life, but I missed some of the fun when I played being too intense. I know it's hard to believe that a tequilla drinking Irishmen would have a tendancy to overact...but I do, sometimes, go figure! :rolleyes:

Either way, Just hope the boys can rally and meet a portion of their potential.

Hey Smash, I hate to pour salt in an open wound but that's not the 1st time. I would've thought so too if I hadn't heard the trivia question on the radio after the game. The question was what is the longest winning streak that Sunbright has ever had over the Indians? The answer was 4 & I think it was back in the early 1950's. Out of 55 games Oneida has won 41 of them & 17 in a row from 1956 to 1977. We have had too much dominance over them in this series to be going backwards @ this point so we need to get our act together. However, I tip my hat to them as well. They have a fine program right now. :thumb:

Sunbright is a tough team. I have never seen them give up. They have been well coached but have had too much turnover at that position.

The stat I was quoting came from the radio, maybe I missed it. Either way, dont worry about the salt...every loss kills me, cuts me to the bone. The word loss is the as bad as it gets.

Congrats to the Tigers, I wish them the best of luck in playoffs.

Kazanity I tell you. Was hoping the "spirits" on the reservation would help us do the deed, but no mojo in this one. I sincerely wish the ship was sailing smoothly right now, but we are in rough waters and taking on some water. How many boys are wearing slings on their arms? I lost count at four, but I think there is 5 with collarbone/shoulder injuries. T. Al is running on a burnt wheel. The depth of our team can't continue to sustain so many injuries and not be affected. Sunbright threw the spread on us and we just can't find the handle on it right now. I'm certain we get in with Jellico left, but every play-off game is going to be a real tough nut to crack. One more kid goes down and we are going to be up the creek with no paddles left. Smash, stay off the suds.....not ever worth it! Who knows, maybe we will find something we haven't had in several weeks.

Kazaminite :thumb:

Edited by kazam37