Sunbright v/s Oneida

TigerDog

To my knowledge he has never been on the OZ staff. But I have met him and he doesn't seem anything like his brother.

Sunbright by 37. Would be more but having no depth wears them down late in games when I think Oneida will get a couple scores after the mercy rule. Sunbright was leading OS 45-7 in the third quarter last week and OS beat Oneida. Should be lots of practice for the younger guys on Sunbright's team in the second half.

Quick question for you guys. I was wondering about a couple kids that will be playing in this one. First, what are the physical stats as in height & weight (real ones not the roster version) for the England kid from SHS & the Manning kid from OHS? Also anyone have an idea of a 40 time for each & a career long (game & practice) on the Manning kid? I've saw them both on film but sometimes that can be misleading & I'm sure I haven't saw it all. Thanks.

Anyone predicting this game based on the Oliver Springs score, or Coalfield scores for that matter are in for a surprise. With that said, askme's prediction is absurd as well (as usual). I believe Oneida is the better all around team, but they are playing bad and Sunbright is playing great.

I expect this to be a great game and if Oneida can get their running game going and keep the pass in front of them they should get a W. However, if they havent fixed their leaks in the pass defense it will be a long night.

You have to find a way to get pressure on England. It is difficult because he gets rid of it fast and scrambles well when he needs to. Both defenses have a couple of kids that can dominate in the box.

The pressure is on Oneida as I think the Tigers play at home in the playoffs no matter what.

Both teams have some kids that can boot the ball as well.

Tough game to call but I think Oneida finds a way to win.

I want to make a prediction in Oneida's favor in this game, but as far as I'm concerned its a toss-up on whether or not these Oneida boys show up to play or not. In the event they do show up with heart & their best effort they can win easily, but if they do not they will be beat. The game is up to them, its been hard to watch them give up in the past two games. Us fans want to see them at their full potential, if they can get it together, they will be an unstoppable force, but after the last few weeks thats a big IF

I want to make a prediction in Oneida's favor in this game, but as far as I'm concerned its a toss-up on whether or not these Oneida boys show up to play or not. In the event they do show up with heart & their best effort they can win easily, but if they do not they will be beat. The game is up to them, its been hard to watch them give up in the past two games. Us fans want to see them at their full potential, if they can get it together, they will be an unstoppable force, but after the last few weeks thats a big IF

We will get it turned around tonight. Indian Nation is out to skin a few Tigers.

• Upvote 1