Blackman at Brentwood

Blazeallthewaze

As an interested third party, I would suggest this will be a great game. Bradley got beat by Baylor who lost to Brentwood, but we rolled up 570 yards of offense against Baylor. We got very little accomplised against Blackman's D.

Baylor and Brentwood was a pretty close game, and Baylor was leading until Brentwood takes the lead with 42 seconds left in the game.

If Blackman plays as solid of defense as they did against us, the Blaze win. But you got to play disciplined stay at home defense.

As an interested third party, I would suggest this will be a great game. Bradley got beat by Baylor who lost to Brentwood, but we rolled up 570 yards of offense against Baylor. We got very little accomplised against Blackman's D.

Baylor and Brentwood was a pretty close game, and Baylor was leading until Brentwood takes the lead with 42 seconds left in the game.

If Blackman plays as solid of defense as they did against us, the Blaze win. But you got to play disciplined stay at home defense.

I think you have Brentwood and Brentwood Academy mixed up. Brentwood Academy beat Baylor 10-7, not Brentwood High school - the team Blackman is playing this week.

Brentwood Academy vs. Blackman would be a really close game. Blackman vs. Brentwood High School probably not so much.

I think you have Brentwood and Brentwood Academy mixed up. Brentwood Academy beat Baylor 10-7, not Brentwood High school - the team Blackman is playing this week.

Brentwood Academy vs. Blackman would be a really close game. Blackman vs. Brentwood High School probably not so much.

indy played BA to a 13-7 loss in a one half scrimmage. with i'tavious i think blackman would beat BA but not by more then 2 touchdowns. I do think Blackman will beat Brentwood this friday as well. Even though I'd like to see Brentwood make the playoffs.

indy played BA to a 13-7 loss in a one half scrimmage. with i'tavious i think blackman would beat BA but not by more then 2 touchdowns. I do think Blackman will beat Brentwood this friday as well. Even though I'd like to see Brentwood make the playoffs.

Blackman today looks nothing like the team that played indy and BA at the start of the season. At the same time, I'm almost sure that Brentwood isn't the same team I saw play Cookville at the start of the season. If the TOE TRUCK (Mathers) is running at full speed Friday night, I think Blackman will roll over Brentwood with pure athletics. If not, This could be anyones game and the team that 'brings it' will win. I'll not have a good feeling about this one until I see the warm-ups. Both programs are class acts and reflections of their coaching. I'm sure we'll see great sportsmanship and hopefully it will be injury free.

GO BLAZE! :bored:

Edited by DaBlueRaider

OK, what happened? I ask as I was not there and really want to know. While I do respect Coach Crawford, I did not think he has the horses in the stable this year for beating a Blackman team that hung R'dale. :blink:

Shad tried the ole "kick the ball into the back of an offensive lineman to draw a roughing the kicker penalty" play but didn't quite execute it. Although he must have notified the White Hat to his intentions because he played along for a while. :roflol: