Marion County @ Chattanooga Christian

pegleg

Marion will compete again... My question is. How many seniors does Marion have now? I know it ain't many.. Sounds to me like some kids are gonna have to improve in the off-season if they ain't gonna repeat this year's performance...

marion does have a alot of good players...."marion will compete again"... not if they dont get rid of the head coach. i've already heard talk of kids that are not going to play for boeck. it would be a shame to see that talent go somewhere else :thumb:

marion does have a alot of good players...."marion will compete again"... not if they dont get rid of the head coach. i've already heard talk of kids that are not going to play for boeck. it would be a shame to see that talent go somewhere else :thumb:

You can always expect one or two disgruntled people in any organization ..but in the MC program this year, it seemed to be about half the squad was upset and a lot of them quit out of frustration. Edited by TheBlackPearl

Most of the kids at MC have not lost faith in themselves. It has turned in to a respect thing if you ask me. None of the players don't respect their head coach. I hear bits and pieces from kids at the school, not just athletes but students as well. Kids don't want to go to his class, not because he is a stickler and makes them do their work, but because of things he says at times. The few times I have personally talked to him he seemed like a good guy, but there are many in the town of Jasper that are disgruntled. In small towns that thrive on sports, I know losing can be the end for a coach. For whatever reason there have been a lot of kids quit or not play because of the coach, not because of losing. Dumb decisions during the course of a game have been a concern too. I know a coach doesn't always call the right play, and I know it's easier to find faults when things aren't going the right way. I'm 35, bleed orange and black since birth, and crap (!) purple and white. IMO Marion needs someone fresh with winning tradition or some of those young guys on the staff need to step up. RESPECT IS A HUGE ASPECT OF COACHING

Mike, I dont agree with this entire statement you have posted. By no means am I or anyone else associated with Marion County happy with the situation that Marion County Football is in right now. Marion is down now but will be back again. It may or may not be with the current coach. I personally think we can with the current coach but I understand you have to win and losing is not acceptable. So with that said, i will tell you two things. One, My son respects Troy Boeck as well as he respects you and he doesnt even know you because that is the way he was raised. So please dont go putting words into my own son's mouth. He can speak for himself if he wants. Two, you may want to go see Dr. Boeck because i think you crapping purple and white is just not healthy. With that said, Good luck Marion this week and I wish continued success to the Pirates this season. May all the boys stay free from harm's way.

• Upvote 1

Mike, I dont agree with this entire statement you have posted. By no means am I or anyone else associated with Marion County happy with the situation that Marion County Football is in right now. Marion is down now but will be back again. It may or may not be with the current coach. I personally think we can with the current coach but I understand you have to win and losing is not acceptable. So with that said, i will tell you two things. One, My son respects Troy Boeck as well as he respects you and he doesnt even know you because that is the way he was raised. So please dont go putting words into my own son's mouth. He can speak for himself if he wants. Two, you may want to go see Dr. Boeck because i think you crapping purple and white is just not healthy. With that said, Good luck Marion this week and I wish continued success to the Pirates this season. May all the boys stay free from harm's way.

It sounds like you are calling out all the parents stating they don't teach their kids about respect. I don't doubt your son respects coach boeck. Like I said he seems like a good guy. I have been around a lot of kids in my lifetime in and around sports, and if the kids didnt know anything about respect, a great coach taught them about respect. Athletics teach kids many important values they are not able to get at home for whatever reason. coaches appreciate it when parents take care of those things themselves and if your son plays sports I hope he does well and becomes a better man because of the values you have taught him. Just understand that when the majority of the athletes going through there right now have issues with him and the way things are being handled, it needs to be addressed. I wish boeck the best and will say this, his son will be one of the best athletes to ever come through there if he stays around.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think this passer for Chattanooga Christian could play in the SEC? I dont know anything about him because that coach did not turn in his durn survey for my Murphy Fair book.

I don't think he is ready for the SEC but he is as good if not better than the QB at Signal and I know you talked highly of him. I think CCS QB is a junior

Pegleg = TheBlackPearl in case y'all missed seeing it before he edited his post.. He forgot which screen name he was logged in under!!!! :unsure:

What the _are you refering to? I looked back at all my post for a week to see how I messed poor old pegleg up and everyone had been edited, so no clue. Purplepastry = Purplegrad....Whoops, you messed up !! 64-0 and 48 -0 It's killing you. Get some help. .:roflolk: Sorry pegleg.

BTW I'm also Clark Kent

Edited by TheBlackPearl

After hearing all the disgrunteled MC folks debate wether their coach is good or not, I noticed that the CCS folks are awful quiet on this board. I have heard roumors that Coach Loyal may be on his way out as well. Either way, it should be an interesting off-season in the Senic City an the Valley. BTW, Coach Boeck should keep his job, although I do think MC will lose this week.

After hearing all the disgrunteled MC folks debate wether their coach is good or not, I noticed that the CCS folks are awful quiet on this board. I have heard roumors that Coach Loyal may be on his way out as well. Either way, it should be an interesting off-season in the Senic City an the Valley. BTW, Coach Boeck should keep his job, although I do think MC will lose this week.

if you dig yourself in a big hole...its hard to get out...fire him,the last two years was embarrasing :roflol:

Guest Purplepastry

What the _are you refering to? I looked back at all my post for a week to see how I messed poor old pegleg up and everyone had been edited, so no clue. Purplepastry = Purplegrad....Whoops, you messed up !! 64-0 and 48 -0 It's killing you. Get some help. .:roflolk: Sorry pegleg.

BTW I'm also Clark Kent

Sorry Captain Jack but you are wrong again. You don't spit into the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't take the mask off the old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Phil(berry). Better men have tried.

Edited by Purplepastry