Marion County @ Chattanooga Christian

pegleg

Im not going to type a long post about these Purple losers. I dont like them & never will. I dont feel sorry for them because they are just waiting to the day we are in this situation and they wont feel sorry for us. I will say this.. The Warriors are going thru what every program does. SP has had down years and they will have down years again. I know its really bad right now, but it will get better. I look foward to the day when the Pirates & Warriors are playing close games again. Until then I will enjoy the shutouts.

Im not going to type a long post about these Purple losers. I dont like them & never will. I dont feel sorry for them because they are just waiting to the day we are in this situation and they wont feel sorry for us. I will say this.. The Warriors are going thru what every program does. SP has had down years and they will have down years again. I know its really bad right now, but it will get better. I look foward to the day when the Pirates & Warriors are playing close games again. Until then I will enjoy the shutouts.

You're all heart NoComp.

Guest Purplepastry

I don't know there NoComp. You don't sound convincing, about hating the Purple I mean. I think you really love us. I remember this fella when I was in school who swore he was a vegatarian, hated meat eaters and we caught him in his bedroom with a bucket of KFC. He was elbows deep and covered with grease.

Edited by Purplepastry