Cornersville

St. Andrews

REGION 4

Elliston Baptist

Memphis Catholic

Trinity Christian

Gleason

Lake County

* I don't know if Mt. Pleasant or Forrest would even think about going to this Class if it were to be offered, but it would be a good fit for Cornersville. :confused:

[Edited by ELA on 10-13-02 9:14P]

[Edited by ELA on 10-13-02 9:15P]

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by silverpie:

King's Academy is in the Knoxville suburbs, not the Memphis! Move them to Region 1, and St. Andrews into Region 3 (their location would work in either of those two, but you want to avoid the 7-team region).

Thanks... I made the changes! :D

Check out www.ossaa.com They have 6 big school classifications, plus 2 eightman divisions that are geographical Also, check out the Federation rules book page 76. If an eightman team plays on a standard field, the only difference, five players on the line at the snap. If they play on an eighty yd field, the only difference is placement of the free kicks. Anyone on the end of the line, regardless of number(2)or anyone behind the line(3) at the snap, is eligible.

This would give small schools like Clarkrange or Van Buren Co. an opportunity to field a home team.

[Edited by jimbo44 on 10-13-02 10:29P]

Coach you have a great idea, BUT you and I know there are still some of the larger and better 1A and AA schools who will still want to get rid of the privates all together! They will still lose kids to the private schools, but they simply don't want to have to play them in the playoffs or in their region games and as long as the private schools continue to dominate in all sports (1A) the trend for change will continue! Most public schools don't want to lose to anyone, but they simply hate it when they lose to a private school! You know where I stand on the issue, but I do like your proposal.

How do you like living in Cookeville? More like living in Columbia without all the violence?